How do you not get lost in there. I can't believe how healthy that Big Bomb is. I'm surprised it hasn't eaten you up yet.

I'd like to get lost in there for a couple of days. :drool:

Congratulations on your beautiful tree farm. :bravo:

Wick

Here's a little morning update for ya'll, big things happening here very soon. For one Big Bomb has now reached 6' tall and so has the white Lemon. Liberty Haze has started her stretch, and The Ultimate is actually budding!!

That Liberty Haze is pretty sweet.
She definitely is a beauty, it's my girlfriends favorite strain and for good reason too, it's super potent and the flavor profile is out of this world. I am a little curious though, this girl seems much more sativa than the one I grew last year I wonder if that has to do with the fact she had to reveg.
I always like looking through your garden 2%. Such a variety!
Thanks! I don't like growing multiple of the same strain, after a certain amount of time I get bored of the same strain and want to try different stuff.
Hell yeah
Looks good
Thanks! Its great to see some new faces on my journal.

I noticed that I never really showed my grow last year but just to show how well this year stacks up to my previous grow, here's some pictures for example. I would've shown more but this was all I can find whilst using my phone, I saved the rest of the pictures on my computer and didn't feel like hooking it back up.

2017 was a good year it looks like!
It wasn't bad at all. My girlfriend and I still have about half our product left and we've given a ton away to friends and family, I remember a day we went to the beach and rolled about 30 joints between the 2 of us and we constantly make edibles so we haven't been using it sparingly and yet it still has lasted us. That's why I'm excited for this year, I'm going to have waaaaay more than last year and hope to give blasting a try because I'd love to get some concentrate of my own home grown stash.

Back
Top Bottom