2percentmilk

This winter I'll be trying my hand at an indoor grow, I've 2 grows under my belt but only on outdoor plants so this should be interesting and a great learning experience anyway, here's what I'm running so far.

Strains:
1x Trainwreck
1x Liberty Haze
1x Ayahuasca Purple
1x The Ultimate
1x Big Bomb
1x Purple Trainwreck

Lights:
Mars Hydro 96x5 reflector
(I plan to be ordering 2 Viparsprectra PAR 600 lights to cover more area.)

Tent:
Hydro Planet 60"x60"x80" Grow tent.

Soil:
Fox Farm Happy Frog with a sprinkle of Element XX and Mycorrhizae.

Nutrient Line:
X-Nutrients

f1cf89c13c430d7bc6bad8ac891e9b78.jpg
Capture1104.JPG
7f4f916887f8f8f7781bffc7bca58a7e.jpg
75d87ced372932508e73b46ff1a2bffa.jpg
537427773a780b36b1ab94c39d4a76eb.jpg
Capture206.JPG

Update 12/30/17:
Alright, so update, my new Viparspectra PAR 600 came in the mail today, very very bright light much more so than the mars hydro. Looking forward to testing her out. Also wound up transplanting the Trainwreck, Ayahausca Purple and Liberty Haze, whilst giving them a 1/4 dose of nutrients thinking about using a couple 7 gallons for final containers. The last little bit of info is that I dropped the light cycle from 24/0 to 20/4.

Update 1/18/18:
So it's been 2 weeks from my last post, I've been super busy lately so the garden was neglected for a good little bit .. Each of the plants became severely rootbound and there was some slowed growth but I've got that under control now and don't expect to be ignoring the plants any time soon. Did a little bit of supercropping to open the plants up as they are very very bushy.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Welp, it's been awhile,I had some real difficulties finding a place for these girls and at them moment my only option is outdoors, I have them growing indoors at a friend's place for now but they have far outgrown the space (at least in terms of growing full cycle.) I'll be moving them outdoor around the second week of may and they'll be put into super soil I made which is cooking at the moment. I will also be adding alot more strains and plants to this journal as time goes on so stay tuned.

It's been awhile since my last post but not much has happened, over the move or somewhere along the line a few of my plants went into flower; Trainwreck, Purple Trainwreck, Liberty Haze. All 3 have started the reveg process and are currently under 16 hours of light. I have also started a few more plants to the grow 4x blue dreams (will only be keeping the strongest and most sativa pheno.) Amnesia XXL auto
Skywalker OG
Neville's haze
White Lemon

Back
Top Bottom