2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutrients

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

Water Day (Day 12)

Week 2 veg nutes as per my schedule crafted 24 hrs prior as recommended with additives (ArmorSI/Amino -Aide/Bene-Bio).

1/2gal h2o (schedule is for 1gal h2o)
2.5mL Amino-Aide
8mL Armor SI
3.0mL Bene-Bio (Beneficial Biologics)
6.10pH-6.23pH/1211-1286 ppm's (h2o is reading 380ppm)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

#1 got her hairs put up in a ponytail this afternoon for the first time. She'll get 4 hrs of that and we'll see how she responds..this upcoming week. It seems like i will get 3-4 weeks of veg outta these two ladies which is good. It should predict a good yield.

My ExHale co2 bag arrived today. I hung it above my circulation fan so the co2 can fall in front if it and then be cast over my beautiful ladies.
420-magazine-mobile764649463.jpg

Also I have my exhaust coming back in to recirculate any co2 sucked out thru it. The circle is my exhaust duct coming back in. Its forcing co2 laden air back in and downward over the ladies towards my circulating fan (arrow) and then coming in the opposite direction is the circulation fan pushing it over the girls towards the opposite end of the tent (arrow). So in theory it should ensure there is plenty of circulation of co2 laden air over/thru the ladies and their foliage.
420-magazine-mobile74461605.jpg

Ponytailing continues for #1... #2 got her hair put up for the first time today. #1 will be topped by the end of the week #2 will prob be topped middle of next week. Once i top them I think I'm going to flip the other switch on and kick some power.. maybe I'm just seeing things but the girls looks different than before adding the bag. More perky, noticeable growth (bigger fans/taller/wider) secondary growth is exploding and is much more lush green after 48hrs!
#1 (day 14)
420-magazine-mobile438799821.jpg

#2 (day 10)
420-magazine-mobile496102139.jpg

I've been watching ask, looking good!

I never ended up topping or ponytailing, just a little defol.

Day 67 on my critical kush auto (DWC), and I'm very happy.

It wont let me give you anymore rep, you have your soil game on point.

Can't wait to see if you get better yields with the CO2

I've decided to jump into DWC and try my hand at it this fall. Kinda intimidated with it. Soil is one thing but h2o is another beast in itself.
So I went in with the intention of topping just #1 but the growth seems to be going sky high crazy so I decided since #2 was clear of her forth node I would just do both. So I did, took em both off today....down to the forth.
( . ) ( . ) Ooooo!
Lmfao!
420-magazine-mobile1673583837.jpg

420-magazine-mobile28320359.jpg

420-magazine-mobile868024052.jpg

The way you take care of your soil plants speaks for itself. You will do great with DWC :high-five:

They're my babies.. LoL! .❤️❤️

I'll tell ya what if you dont use Silica start using it. That and the co2 bag are amazing. My tent was holding 92F with vegg switch only, jumped to 98-101F with no ill effects to the girls with vegg/bloom both on. They are thriving. Gonna monitor it closely for the next week and if there are no issues I wont fret over the temp. RH holding steady around 55%. This is all with exhaust on and circulation running with a humidifier. Holding 78-83F lights out.

Been reading a lot about silica, and I think you help me make my decision!
Wish I could give you more rep, because you're doing an awesome job!

I don't really ever post pictures, and I'm not trying to hijack your journal but here is my critical kush auto at 69 days from seed.
420-magazine-mobile787041953.jpg

.Water Day.
(Day 18)

Week 3 nutes per the schedule with additives (ArmorSI/Amino-Aide/Bene-Bio).

1/2gal h2o (schedule is for 1gal h2o)
2.5mL Amino-Aide
7.5mL Armor SI
2.0mL Bene-Bio (Beneficial Biologics)
6.17pH-6.26pH/1507-1538 ppm's (h2o is reading 380ppm)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Sooooo... I topped #1 again, down to her true 4th. Apparently I don't know how to count. Lmfao!!! .. She looks even better now. Let me say she is by far my nicest girl yet. If I treat her rite and touch her in just the rite places I know she'll reward me handsomely. ...
I also topped #2 again, just for shits and giggles. She should have 4 mains now. They were a good 2" above the canopy before so now I have them going horizontal on top of the canopy to try and slow them down to let the rest of her catch up.
I'm thinking these ladies will vegg for 5 wks or so which would be fuckin AWESOME!!! If they do I should really be able to pack the weight on them! So far I'm blown away with Aurora Inovations' Roots Organic line. I feel like a chemist mixing my feed solution and shit but the results speak for themselves. Annnnndd its ORGANIC!
I'm now a believer in co2 bags too. If set up and your system is configured correctly to hold the co2 in and circulating you will get and see results. I've also lowered the light and stuck with 10" above with excellent response from the girls so I plan on keeping it there for the time being in hopes of keeping this sativa dominant strain low in my 5' tent in anticipation of a pretty healthy stretch. So far no pre-flowers in sight!!!
#1 (day 19)
420-magazine-mobile1393308029.jpg

#2(day 15)
420-magazine-mobile736657875.jpg

Penn!!!! Whats up buddy? All good up in here. Pull up a seat. U missed a little but the fun is just about to start! In about a month Im gonna add som photos to take over the tent when these two autos finish up. Im thinkin a run with HSO/DP genetics.

Back
Top Bottom