2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutrients

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

Every morning now for the last week when I admire them before work they seem to have added bulk!! Cant wait, Im dry and dont wanna buy off the streets. I CANT!!! LoL! My bro harvested a Delicious Candy that i gave him so he's gonna gimmie some. Im gonna run a photo of DinaFem Strawberry Amnesia or photo of HSO Blue Dream next and ScrOG it.

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

Ill watch the strawberry amnesia, i have 3 seeds to do at some point.

Awesome job so far!

I'm late to the party but I'm going to follow this one to the end :bongrip:

420-magazine-mobile1012049654.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1730570576.jpg

420-magazine-mobile77207248.jpg
420-magazine-mobile536456570.jpg

1gal bubbled h2o yesterday with:

5mL Amino-Aide
10mL Big Swell
2mL Bene-Bio
10mL Armor SI
5mL HPK
5mL Surge
#1 - 6.48pH in---->6.28pH out
#2 - 6.47pH in---->6.23pH out

These bitches are starting to put on weight!! Happy Growing All!!!
#2 is a little pudgy sumbitch and #1 is stringy like a bean pole but they sure are putting out!!!

I hope! Trying to get a sample pack of terpinator, heard really good things about the final product. Gonna do some back building on these bitches when the time is rite. Can't wait. Did you see Bonza's seed offer if you spend £40?
420-magazine-mobile710227664.jpg

May the 4th be with you my friends!!

I saw that but i have more beans than i can grow in 5 years lol

I have a couple arrows in there working as stakes. They work perfectly and add a little flair to my garden. .. Yes I have, coincidently enough I have one order on the way with the High Yielding promo form last month and saw this and it was too good to be true so I placed another order. Photos and autos. I have 25 beans coming, $120 in cost ($23 is shipping charges). Sooooo pumped!!!! I may do a little guerrilla growing in the bottoms round hurr with some of them. If I do I hafta germ as soon as they get here and scout some locations and break ground..
Stay tuned my friends!!!
Unfortunately for #1 I was a little rough with her and didnt notice till the next day i split her rite down the middle. Buuuuuuttt my Silica regimen has come thru and their are no ill affects. I zip tied her and PRESTO!!! No issues exhibiting themselves on either branch that were affected..
420-magazine-mobile1537073302.jpg

That's pretty scary with the split stalk but hopefully it will be ok! I haven't experienced that......YET.

How do you use the silica and what does that do?

Back
Top Bottom