2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutrients

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

Cool thanks! I just bought some online it was only like 9 bucks. Armor Si - I saw that is one of your posts but didn't really know what is was at the time.

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

Wow you just watered them a couple days ago! They are pretty high maintenance hahaa

Yea, they want water every 2 days like clock work its max 81 F in the tent and roughly 40% RH so its not the elements its them bitches gettin their drank on. They get a gallon with about 20% runoff so they're holding onto over 3 quarts of it. If you treat your babes rite n give em what they want they'll reward you come harvest time. So I give em whatever the fuck they want!!!

So i finally got a Mammoth P rep who was willing to shop a sample to me and not a retailer. Will be using next grow I guess, or for those of you who use Mammoth P is there a benefit to start using 7 wks in on autos....?
I put in a request for a sample of mammoth p and even asked the guy at my local hydro store if it would be cool and got their blessing, that was about a month ago and haven't heard anything .

Yea it can benefit your plant at any stage you want to start it.. they told me to start at 0.6 ml per gal and continue with that since i started 1 week into flower. But ive been slowly raising the dose. I think its helped my ladies, the stems seem stronger. Buds not too big yet but we will see.

Cant wait to get it. Maybe I'll run a trial with 2 GSC autos side by side in the tent. One with and one without. Or just add it to one of the girls in there now to finish them out and see if I see a difference.

A lot of peeps are using Mammoth P and swear by it, im using it for the first time on my current grow.

1st order of beans is outbound from US customs!!! Yee hawwww! Gotta start scouting for my guerrilla.. Free statewide fishing (no license needed) this weekend. Should make for the perfect cover! ...

Their all saying they see a big difference in their grows, it mainly frees up phosphorus that the plant can use readily. I need to dig some holes sunday and get them ready. .

1st order of beans is outbound from US customs!!! Yee hawwww! Gotta start scouting for my guerrilla.. Free statewide fishing (no license needed) this weekend. Should make for the perfect cover! ...
You just find an off the beaten path spot to grow? That would make me nervous, i saw a cop on tv put up trail cams to catch a guy going in and out of the woods tending to his girls.

Damn ask! I've been offline, you've really got things dialed in!
Grabbed some silica like you suggested, and man! I can't thank you enough.

So funny that my critical kush auto is at 98 days and you're smoking last harvest.

I've really enjoyed watching you grow, and I hope you try DWC. I'm really happy with mine right now.

Much respect
Bush!

Midwest and an old 60's and 70's rock fan. The Ramones, misfits and sex pistols were our punk bands. .

I was a huge Ramones fan when they were doing the Nyc club scene. Still have all their stuff on spotify.

I was a huge Ramones fan when they were doing the Nyc club scene. Still have all their stuff on spotify.
You can't go wrong with the ramones although i grew up with a different era of punk. But there's no punk rock kid who didn't listen to the ramones and if they didn't like them in the words of heroin Bob "they are just some trendy ass posers" (character from a movie named SLC Punk) man your taking me back!

Back
Top Bottom