2'x2' 1 Plant Scrog - T5 - Advanced LED 200W Local OG - 1st Grow

Re: 2'x2' 1 Plant Scrog, t5, Advanced LED 200w Local OG *1st grow*

We also threw in a thermometer and humidity guage
1690tqp.jpg

We swapped out some of the 6500k t5 bulbs and mixed in some agromax 3000k for flowering.

Max/Min has been typically low 80s max, and low 60's min. Trying to get those low 80s to high 70s, or even low 70s...

Week 5 was yesterday. :smokin::smokin:
juwsa8.jpg

She drinks a gallon a day, we feed above recommended doses of the General Organics line, no signs of nute burn whatsoever.

a couple days past week 6 now... Stopped the General Organics. Started the flush - 15ml Brer Rabbit Molasses / Gal. Watering every other day 1 gal. Cheers. :smokin:

wmayj9.jpg

24x2dmh.jpg

2cr7soy.jpg

Thanks for following!! @geturgrowon

Looking forward to expanding this grow. Our plan is to take down the suspended scrog and put in a large 50x50" scrog and train many more plants to fill out the entire tent. We have OG Kush in the tent just adjusting to 12/12 for its second week. Planning on keeping Louie going for exactly 1 more week. Our veg tent is full so we will be updating this journal soon with our expansion :smokin:

A couple from today...
6drbt1.jpg

1zcgtxd.jpg

Just an all-around nice grow. Nice and simple.

We decided to chop the broccoli right on the 8 week mark. Today was the day we harvested our first crop :high-five:

We trimmed everything up and are setting it up to dry!!! Photos, macros, and cure pictures to follow!!!

Thanks to everyone who tuned in!!! Without this site I would never have done so well!!! I am so happy its hard to put into words.

The advanced LED 200W has blown me away and after my first harvest, I am satisfied in saying that I am wanting another or maybe 2 or 3!

Thanks again everybody!!!

The last three pictures are the entirety of the harvest!!! Thanks again everybody will be back with final yield in about a week or so!!!

Back
Top Bottom