2x4x5 Tent Cotton Candy - Purple Paralysis - Deep Cheese 400 Watt

cultivatedc

First journal here, 6th grow, first time setup in this tent.

Will be posting pics and more info as they finish but this is starting about half way through.

Strains are all from clone, and the cotton candy is in ffof soil the other 2 are in nectar of the gods soil.

The PP is 2 weeks ahead of the other 2.

Light is MH bulb 400 watts Apollo light system

Re: 2x4x5 Tent Cotton Candy, Purple Paralysis, Deep Cheese 400 watt

ok so here are some pics from 2 weeks ago
20140522_190038.jpg
o of the tent - the one on the far right is the PP from cream of the crop it is the farthest along

20140522_185954.jpg
20140522_190003.jpg
20140522_185933.jpg
20140522_185943.jpg

the close up is of the PP

First journal here, 6th grow, first time setup in this tent.

Will be posting pics and more info as they finish but this is starting about half way through.

Strains are all from clone, and the cotton candy is in ffof soil the other 2 are in nectar of the gods soil.

The PP is 2 weeks ahead of the other 2.

Light is MH bulb 400 watts Apollo light system

Nutrients used are Big Bloom and some Nectar of the gods mixes

Subscribed

Its looking good so far. Seem pretty far along for the start of a journal. Welcome to the forums. I hope you will like it here

Its looking good so far. Seem pretty far along for the start of a journal. Welcome to the forums. I hope you will like it here

yeah it is far along but just found site so figured I would put up a journal - I will also be uploading more bud pics of my old grows.

I have a 6x6 tent in veg right now with several strains maybe I will start one today for it because I am switching lights to 12/12 tonight.

thank you for checking me out!

i really like the fact that all these plants started as clones, makes me ready to take 1 or 2 from mine

but there looking good man, nice shiny deep green leaves and the buds coming in nicely
keep it up :goodjob:

i really like the fact that all these plants started as clones, makes me ready to take 1 or 2 from mine

but there looking good man, nice shiny deep green leaves and the buds coming in nicely
keep it up :goodjob:

Thank you - I grew them from seed last year and now these are the babies a bit grown up lol :)

Thank you for stopping by!

yup! lol i bet people would hate on me for it on here but i have grown with both and the mh bulb gets more frost it isnt even comparable :)

I have grown start to finish with mh as well. The bulb im using now is a combo bulb. In the 2 grows with the combo bulb I have been seeing heavier yields but it also could be because im doing more with my plants and maximizing their yields through training methods both known and my own which I have given away a few in my journals and blogs.

How are you doing today?

You should of just cut a bit and flash dried to get you through. I guess your yield wouldnt suffer to bad to cut the entire plant but im sure there was some ripening that still needed done. Well how did it taste and was it potent?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom