3 auto plants

Day 31.
Water/feed day for the forbidden runtz auto.

Buddha tree silica: 0.25ml per ltr.
Level tsp myco dissolved.
Topped up with hard water grow nutes to 1.4ec.
Starting ec of tap water: 0.6ec (a 0.1ec. reduction from last week).
Ph: 6.3.
Light: 33k lux, ~560ppfd.

Saturated the whole 7gallon pot to run off, encouraging the roots to fill the pot now.
20220827_104522.jpg

20220827_104342.jpg

20220827_104815.jpg

Forbidden runtz auto Day 31.

Day 31.
Water/feed day for the forbidden runtz auto.

Topped up with hard water grow nutes to 1.4ec.
Starting ec of tap water: 0.6ec (a 0.1ec. reduction from last week).
Light: 33k lux, ~560ppfd.

Saturated the whole 7gallon pot to run off, encouraging the roots to fill the pot now.
20220827_104522.jpg

20220827_104342.jpg

20220827_104815.jpg

Forbidden runtz auto Day 31.
She is a beast for her age.
Well done. :bravo:
Hope your having a nice weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Good afternoon stinker.
Cheers for the kind words.
:passitleft:
She is a beauty, big and round with a flat top and perfect leaves. I don't know the strain but I bet she stretches out nicely.

Day 32
Water/feed day for the Strawberry banana and Dark Devil auto.

Topped up to 1.4 ec with hard water nutrients,
Grow nutrients for strawberry banana,
Bloom nutrients for Dark Devil.

Both plants saturated until run off.

20220828_095550.jpg

20220828_095512.jpg

Dark Devil auto Day32.
Light: 38k lux, ~640ppfd.

20220828_095414.jpg

20220828_110708.jpg

Strawberry Banana auto Day32.
Light: 34k lux, ~580ppfd.

Day 32

20220828_095550.jpg

20220828_095512.jpg

Dark Devil auto Day32.

20220828_095414.jpg

20220828_110708.jpg

Very happy looking ladies.😍

Hiya Mbunaaddict
Expecting about how much more stretch?
Lots more on the strawberry banana hopefully. Should find out this week.
I've not grown this one before so I don't really know..but I'm expecting at least a foot of stretch.

The dark devil has stretched quite a lot this week, she's about 1.5' now so maybe a few more inches for her.

The forbidden runtz has started a massive stretch last night after her watering..I looked in this morning and you can see she has grown a few inches just overnight.
I'm hoping the strawberry banana has the same growth spurt now I've watered her.

Day 32

20220828_095550.jpg

20220828_095512.jpg

Dark Devil auto Day32.

20220828_095414.jpg

20220828_110708.jpg

The Auto is she getting enough light?
Good morning :ciao:

Stay safe

Good morning Bill.

which one?
The strawberry or the dark devil?
The strawberry banana is getting about 580ppfd and is just over 4 weeks old..it's getting a little more than I normally give at this stage.

It is growing funny though, like a vine..feels like I'm growing a bush of long stem leaves.
I ment the dark devil in the pic.
It's similar, needs more light energy. :thumb:

Stay safe

20220728_143912.jpg

~ 10.000 lux

20220728_143912.jpg
@Listersmeghead , good morning and very impressive start you have there.
Your setup is similar to what I want mine to be, with the exception I'll be growing outdoor. I’m switching over from photos to growing autos outdoor and in 5 gal fabric pots. Perhaps you could assist me with your soil recipe (for how much perlite and vermiculite should be added to the soil, as well as worm castings etc. And, speaking of soil, please feel free to recommend the soil to use (Foxfarm or topsoil, etc.).

Many thanks.

@Listersmeghead , good morning and very impressive start you have there.
Your setup is similar to what I want mine to be, with the exception I'll be growing outdoor. I’m switching over from photos to growing autos outdoor and in 5 gal fabric pots. Perhaps you could assist me with your soil recipe (for how much perlite and vermiculite should be added to the soil, as well as worm castings etc. And, speaking of soil, please feel free to recommend the soil to use (Foxfarm or topsoil, etc.).

Many thanks.
Hiya garybo. :thanks:
Good to see ya.
The 'soil' I use comes straight out of a bag from the shop. They call it plant magic soil but it's a peat based medium though. Much like a pro mix product.
Instead of perlite it has fytocell foam mixed in to assist drainage.
It doesn't have any strong fertilizer qualities so after 2 weeks I feed from a bottle. You can use it as a base and add organic matter but I just went for ease of use.

I did hydro for many years, lots of work with upto 10 different bottles of feed and potions so I was looking for simple. I haven't really got the experience with actuall soils to recommend things.
I wanted One bag of soil, one bottle of grow nutrient and one bottle of bloom nutrient. Plant magic offered that.

In 2 years time peat is being banned in my country. So I'll be getting in to the soil building thing then. Until then I'm doing the easy route.

Any questions about the auto growing I'm happy to help you out.

Hiya garybo. :thanks:
Good to see ya.
The 'soil' I use comes straight out of a bag from the shop. They call it plant magic soil but it's a peat based medium though. Much like a pro mix product.
Instead of perlite it has fytocell foam mixed in to assist drainage.
It doesn't have any strong fertilizer qualities so after 2 weeks I feed from a bottle. You can use it as a base and add organic matter but I just went for ease of use.

I did hydro for many years, lots of work with upto 10 different bottles of feed and potions so I was looking for simple. I haven't really got the experience with actuall soils to recommend things.
I wanted One bag of soil, one bottle of grow nutrient and one bottle of bloom nutrient. Plant magic offered that.

In 2 years time peat is being banned in my country. So I'll be getting in to the soil building thing then. Until then I'm doing the easy route.

Any questions about the auto growing I'm happy to help you out.
Thankx Listersmeghead, mighty quick answer, I must have caught you in front of your pc, lucky me.

I, like you, prefer to feed the ladies and not leave it up to ingrediencies in the soil. My feeding habits is by a ppm count pending the plants age progress, and not so much as the manufacturer recommends. I also like simple, that's why I feed with Magacrop.
My first crop of auto's (which consisted of 3 plants) were grown in 1 gal fabric pots, freebee seeds and experimenting with them, turned out pretty good to smoke but were very tiny.
The 3 plants I'm now growing are close to harvest and about 2' tall, growing in 3 gal pots. I topped them at their 3rd node and so far all is OK, not great but for my 2nd attempt, I'm OK with it. I've read that some farmers are topping at 2nd node, I'll try that on a few of my next crop which are currently germinating will be put in to 5 gal fab pots.

Thanks for the advice about plant magic which I'll be looking for when at Lowe's next week.

I'm dumping all of my old soil which is 3 and 4 yrs old and has grown some decent photos. It's odd because I was thinking of switching over to peat anyway before reading your post.

Take care and thankx again.

Back
Top Bottom