3 auto plants

Looking good Lister - been considering Runtz for a while; I think I'm sold now
What do they score on the Pong-O-Meter? :hookah:
Evening Roy.
Good to see you.

The Dark Devil is overwhelming everything on the smell front, that plant is way ahead of the rest though.
The runtz only smells strong when I water her at the moment. She's got an old school northern lights undertone like smell. I got quite nostalgic when I caught the first whiff.
An absolute breeze of a grow with her tbh.

Cheers Roy.

:passitleft:

Evening Roy.
Good to see you.

The Dark Devil is overwhelming everything on the smell front, that plant is way ahead of the rest though.
The runtz only smells strong when I water her at the moment. She's got an old school northern lights undertone like smell. I got quite nostalgic when I caught the first whiff.

Cheers Roy.

'...old school northern lights' and '...breeze of a grow' is right up my street 👍
:cool:

Evening Roy.
Good to see you.

Cheers Roy.

That’s one gorgeous girl that double d.😍

Cheers Bill.
I couldn't be happier with the stacking on the forbidden on the forbidden runtz.

Yeah...I'm still using an old Samsung phone that's got no zoom or anything. If I don't turn the light off it turns the plant funny colours.
It's getting difficult to fit the whole plant in shot now with no zoom and about 2' of space to stand in.

Wow..I would say you need bigger pots but could you imagine how big your girls would be then? Lol.
I've a few that are six' tall in 3 gallon pots.
I ran out and had to use them.
I have bigger now, jus need a couple hrs to uppot, no time.
Your old Samsung is doing a great job. :thumb:
The Led's make my colors look funny too.
My CT looks bright yellow.
Hope everything is going well today. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Update time.
Day 52 (yesterday)

Water/feed day for both strawberry banana and Dark devil autos.

SBA
Mills calcium: 1ml per ltr.
Topped up with flower nutes to 1.5ec (750ppm).
Ph: 6.3.

DDA
calmag: 1ml per ltr.
Ph:6.3.

20220917_112031.jpg

Dark Devil and Strawberry banana autos Day 52.
Had to lower light intensity on the strawberry a bit as she went a little limp. On the whole doing well.
Dark Devil doing good seeing she was starved of calcium, given her a good glug of calmag and she has greened back up a little.
Struggling for airflow a bit with the tent being packed.

Day 53 (Today)
Water/feed day for the forbidden runtz auto.

Topped up with flower nutrients to 1.6ec (800ppm)

20220918_102935.jpg

Forbidden runtz auto Day 53

20220918_102656.jpg

Getting frosty..
20220918_102817.jpg

Update time.
Day 52 (yesterday)

Water/feed day for both strawberry banana and Dark devil autos.

SBA
Ph: 6.3.

DDA
calmag: 1ml per ltr.

20220917_112031.jpg

Dark Devil and Strawberry banana autos Day 52.
Had to lower light intensity on the strawberry a bit as she went a little limp. On the whole doing well.
Dark Devil doing good seeing she was starved of calcium, given her a good glug of calmag and she has greened back up a little.
Struggling for airflow a bit with the tent being packed.

Day 53 (Today)
Water/feed day for the forbidden runtz auto.

Topped up with flower nutrients to 1.6ec (800ppm)

20220918_102935.jpg

Forbidden runtz auto Day 53

20220918_102656.jpg

Getting frosty..
20220918_102817.jpg
Sweet looking grow 😍 very nice 👍

Thanks Smokey.
Good genetics and the spider farmer SE3000 v1, great combo.
If I can water her properly from here she's gonna produce loads.
No problem,
Nice,was looking at se and the other ones when i was looking at getting a spare.
The bar ones look good but can't remember which is which.

I nearly always give them one day a week with no feed,something always comes up haha.

The bar ones look good but can't remember which is which.
The bar lights make such a difference in evenly spreading the light all the way to the corners of the tent.
I started with the sf range like yourself, I had 2× sf1000's, great lights, good diodes and drivers but they don't spread light like the se series.

I was looking at getting a second se3000 but I noticed the version 2 has changed to different diodes and driver..I'm not as enthusiastic about it now, might see if I can still get a v1 from somewhere..it's worth it.

The bar lights make such a difference in evenly spreading the light all the way to the corners of the tent.
I started with the sf range like yourself, I had 2× sf1000's, great lights, good diodes and drivers but they don't spread light like the se series.

I was looking at getting a second se3000 but I noticed the version 2 has changed to different diodes and driver..I'm not as enthusiastic about it now, might see if I can still get a v1 from somewhere..it's worth it.
You should check out the @MedicGrow mini-sun 2 300W for $225.00U.S. nice little light.

Hiya captain.
Thanks for the tip but I don't think i can easily get medicgrow lights in Europe.
If I could try the lights from America I'd like to try them or @Atreum Lighting .
A few shops over here started stocking atreum but haven't seen one in ages.
Maybe talk to @Bill284 I think he got one sent there. Good luck 🍀

I think Kanno 26 got one sent but I don’t know what part of Europe he’s in. If you look back on Bill’s thread you can see it. Good luck with what ever you decide. CL🍀
Yeah, I was reading that on Bill's thread earlier. It's the delivery charge that can hurt. Couple of years back I was looking at a then sponsored light from budget lighting... but the delivery charge almost doubled the price of the light.:eek:

Yeah, I was reading that on Bill's thread earlier. It's the delivery charge that can hurt. Couple of years back I was looking at a then sponsored light from budget lighting... but the delivery charge almost doubled the price of the light.:eek:
Oh well nothing ventured nothing gained.

I ended up going with hlg blackbird.
They was really good and got me a fat discount.
Still not used it yet only to turn on to see if all is ok.

My SF2000 has been very reliable for me the past year and half,no faults what so ever and was a really good price for my first light.

I ended up going with hlg blackbird.
They was really good and got me a fat discount.
Still not used it yet only to turn on to see if all is ok.

My SF2000 has been very reliable for me the past year and half,no faults what so ever and was a really good price for my first light.
Yeah, my Sf1000's have done me proud the last 2.5years. Great lights.

That hlg blackbird is a serious bit of kit. Can't wait to see what you do with that.
:thumb:

Yeah, my Sf1000's have done me proud the last 2.5years. Great lights.

That hlg blackbird is a serious bit of kit. Can't wait to see what you do with that.
:thumb:
Thanks,
i've been looking for people using it but am struggling.
Next run is going to be using that.
Spiderfarm is one of the best for value i think.
Cheers.

Thanks,
i've been looking for people using it but am struggling.
Next run is going to be using that.
Spiderfarm is one of the best for value i think.
Cheers.
yep..for the components you got with sf and se v1 series, spider farmer were a solid choice. Thats why it has bummed me out that they've changed to 'lesser'(my opinion) components on the v2. Bit strange.

Not many people use hlg on here and if they do I've only seen the old Scorpio style boards. They kick arse.

Back
Top Bottom