3 auto strains 400W CFL day 46 - Is it a nitrogen deficiency?

nigrow

High fellow stoners, i'm new so this is my first grow, i wanna check if everything is Ok,
and an estimation of how much in your experience could these yeld?,i am growing under 400w cfls (60 lumens/watt) first at 100% 6500k and switched to 30% 6500k 70% 2700k after 10days from first pistils.
I put them outdoor to get full sunlight for 6hours from 09:00 to 15:00 [that includes manipulating them & moving them each time.
they've been getting a full 24/24 light till now with 6 hours of complete dark every 3days, now in flowering idk... should i let them on 24/24 for more flowers? or put them in daily 18/6 for more resin? really confused ! alot of talk in the net but no one telling the dif between full light and light/dark cycle on autos from one's real experience :)
2x amnesia xxl are in 5 gallon pots and a critical+ 2.0 in a 3 gallon pot) ,they are growing in a proffesional soil with a ph of originally 5.5 (too low but i didn't know at the time), ph was a mess with as low as 5.2 (which leaded to a severe manganese toxicity on the critical (mainly indica) after fertilising with a full tea spoon/2L of microplex 15.2 that i used to cover a mag def without paying attention to the ph or the 4% of manganese in the fert, lesson learned the hard way, then fixed two weeks ago after heavily flushing them which made it rise too high now time to reach 7.0 on the first run off after the soil dried, though the last run off right after flushing was at 6.3? which leaded to nitrogen defficiency (which is bizare since nitrogen is available in high ph so it starts to seem like a lock up since i'm giving more and more nitrogen in small doses at a 6.5 water ph every watering and foliar feeding under the form of a 24-14-14 npk while the def is still climbing and progressing leaving dead completely yellow dropping leaves behind a whole week after starting the treatment, now they are showing an overwatering, cz i fed small doses (1/2-1 pst/2L) a couple of times without letting it dry cz the def didn't show signs of halting what so ever)
an lst is applied to them and their heigh vary between 30cm and 45cm and a width between 40x40cm & 50x50cm depending on the strain, also one of the amnesias stretched for no reason from the beggining, a small fan is blowing on top of them, temps are very high where i live, (78°f-90°f) (no air conditioner yet), humidity is between 55% and 75%, outdoor under sunlight temps reach 100°f, i have a strong fan blowing on them outdoors, what dut? i feel like they are small...? can i improove stg? can i get seeds by stressing them after harvesting? i read that heat is enemy of trichomes and resin formation,,,, should i stop putting them outdoor? how will i be able to dry them with such a high humidity & temps? also leaves are catching alot of dust so i am foliar spraying while trying to avoid misting buds but that's not anough to get rid of the dust, what should i do? stickiness of the buds is also catching those very thin cat's hairs and i'm sure they'll f@!k up the teaste so should i remove them now & handle the buds at this stage?
they smell great but not anough to enjoy it in the whole room yet, hope i can hold cz they still have 40days to go before chopping their heads to smok'em , never smoked weed before, only s!#@y hash mixed with henna (the only smokable thing available here and yet highly punishable) so i have no idea about what to expect, ok i wrote too much your turn :p ;-) (y) ]
W9WR67t.jpg

e33l7ga.jpg
fcGbOha.jpg
jHE6nWM.jpg
w1TEAC7.jpg
ymhcdVW.jpg
w1do05x.jpg
XZNrDLW.jpg
wIuOYWZ.jpg
zIkThJW.jpg
XMDzNIE.jpg
UMqNIqd.jpg