3 diff. grows in 1 year

jbarrg

hello all you 420ers out there!!!!!!!!!!!
i have been reading allot and soaking it all up i'm about 2&1/2 weeks from finishing flowering my purple kush clones.this is my first dwc/Deep Water Culture,hydyo or whatever it's called. home made everything except my 300 watt led grow light ($745.00 from amazon) this light has been fantastic so far.
this grow is my first solo grow and it's nice, my grow room is 6' x 12' i have 3 mothers in dirt and a 4th strain that i'm keeping as clones.
i wish to thank all you great folks out here on this site. super kudos to Roseman who made it all so clear

Hi jbarrg, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Yeah Roseman and Mostly Crazy are Deep Water Culture, and we love em.
A great addition to 420.
Your in good hands so I'll see you in the forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
:peace:

I guess I should say more about my self, 57, old hippie type, grew up back east and i'm loving up here in the sierra at about 5000 feet.
my first grow was an outdoor and all turned out well,second grow was an indoor in dirt and fungus gnats.
this grow #3 i'm using leds and cfls i get em for .50 apiece 23 watt 27000k
i'm on day43 of flowering

:welcome: Welcome to 420!!:welcome:

I spend hours just looking at pics here. This is a great site to learn, get educated and participate in AWARENESS and promote LEGALIZATION!

Glad I found your post, look me up sometimes.

We are all glad :yahoo: you joined us. We hope you visit often.

Look here for the Home Page:

420 Magazine

The home site is divided into Sections that I call Forum Topics. Those are divided into THREADS, and the Threads are divided into POSTS.
I wish someone had told me that my first day on a forum site.

Thank you RM I feel so special that you would bother to welcome me here, I've read RM's tutorial twice and have been trying to catch up on the bubble heads home thread a question please those cfl replacement lamps w/mogul sockets are they meant to be used in a fixture that has a ballast or do i just wire a mogul socket strait to 110?

Thank you RM I feel so special that you would bother to welcome me here, I've read RM's tutorial twice and have been trying to catch up on the bubble heads home thread a question please those cfl replacement lamps w/mogul sockets are they meant to be used in a fixture that has a ballast or do i just wire a mogul socket strait to 110?

even tho the socket is different, they still have a built in ballast so that no additonal ballast is needed.

If I canb e of any assistnace, please let me know. My goal here is to teach and learn, and serve, and pay it back and pay it forward.

God's Peace

thanks RM I thought as much,wasn't sure so hey that's what it's all about ASK IF NOT SURE
I have a tremendous resource here (the internet in general and this site in particular)
PICT0381.JPG
PICT0172.JPG
PICT0150.JPG
PICT0149.JPG
here are a few snaps of my purple kush dwc led grow

alwaysed jazzed when I get a reply, this posting stuff is new to me I hope some day to be as helpful to others as RM has been to me if I can give any advice to people it would be to listen to what your plants are saying and don't be in a rush to do something because you haven't done anything to them for a while and as always have faith and pour lots of love and positive energy towards your ladies!

Back
Top Bottom