3 Ft Autos

TediBear

Hey fellow growers so this my first grow this Blueberry Auto... just wondering how tall has anyone else’s plant grown... it’s almost touching the light inside my tent...

Attachments

• E7B62A27-CF51-4F61-AF2F-0508A2075814.jpeg
    E7B62A27-CF51-4F61-AF2F-0508A2075814.jpeg
    540 KB · Views: 275
  • D738465D-D754-474C-AE03-503377536A9B.jpeg
    D738465D-D754-474C-AE03-503377536A9B.jpeg
    932.2 KB · Views: 257
Wow - 48 days veg! That’s nearly double the average. No wonder your plants are monsters!
Blueberry, being mostly indica, typically doesn’t get huge, but without knowing the breeder, it’s difficult to say for sure what you’re growing.

I also have Northern Lights and Blue Amnesia all about the same size roughly

I’m not familar with autos but I know they switch over to flower automatically. How were you able to veg for a month? How didn’t they switch over way before that?

I’m not familar with autos but I know they switch over to flower automatically. How were you able to veg for a month? How didn’t they switch over way before that?

It’s The genetics lol I just come home one day and the plants had white hairs etc.... didn’t do anything special just use some Miracle Grow and now using Tiger Bloom

Indeed! o_O

Did you do any topping or training?

I did top my plants but only once... I was also growing a Photo Strain... initially the photo took off but now it’s not even half the size they all received the same nutrient. I’m just happy to be at this point being a new grower etc....

It's acceptable to mention the breeder when discussing a strain, regardless of whether that breeder is a sponsor.

Secretly being a company shill, spamming the forum with advertisements, or posting live links to products from sellers that aren't sponsors when the same products are available from one or more of the forum sponsors, however... Can get you a spanking ;).

I have read that there are ways to encourage a longer vegetative growth period (e.g., higher level of nitrogen), but I haven't gotten enough autoflowering strains (and, more importantly, haven't gotten lots of one strain whilst feeding different amounts of nitrogen to each, with all other conditions the same) to know one way or the other.

It's acceptable to mention the breeder when discussing a strain, regardless of whether that breeder is a sponsor.

Secretly being a company shill, spamming the forum with advertisements, or posting live links to products from sellers that aren't sponsors when the same products are available from one or more of the forum sponsors, however... Can get you a spanking ;).

I have read that there are ways to encourage a longer vegetative growth period (e.g., higher level of nitrogen), but I haven't gotten enough autoflowering strains (and, more importantly, haven't gotten lots of one strain whilst feeding different amounts of nitrogen to each, with all other conditions the same) to know one way or the other.

Well in that case I used GYO seed bank.... I purchase was 3 Northern Lights 3 Blue Amnesia they gave 5 free AutoFlowering blueberry for using a “preferred” payment out of 11 seeds I got 6 plants all in flowering stages.... trying to make an additional purchase but running into issues... currently for new suppliers that will ship to US....

Well, they sell a Dutch Passion Auto BB, and their own. I have grown the DPBBa, and know of many others who have also. I’ve never heard of anyone experiencing 48 days of veg with that cultivar, so I am going to guess that your free seeds were their own.

I ordered 10 gorilla cookie auto from seedman. 9 of them matured in time, but one is still growing going into flowering, I do not know why its different. But its in between auto and indica ,longer then auto but shorter flowering time then indica.I am trying to get clones, Test it when it matures, maybe new genetics, If it is potent. It will be good for my climate

Well, they sell a Dutch Passion Auto BB, and their own. I have grown the DPBBa, and know of many others who have also. I’ve never heard of anyone experiencing 48 days of veg with that cultivar, so I am going to guess that your free seeds were their own.

I have no clue.... just rolling with it at this point

Back
Top Bottom