3 plants - 3 kilos? Possible?

HigherTheHigh

hello all!

do you think its possible to yield 3 kilos in a 4x8 tent with, temp and humidty perfect all the way through.

50L smart pots, coco/perlite mix, 6 inch intake, 3 600w hps in cool tubes or huds, undecided.

what do you think?

That's a huge goal for the space and lights.

Let's put it this way, on average you may get 1 gram per watt. So, 1800w ÷ 448 grams = 4 pounds.

No matter how many plants you put under the lights, the overall wattage is a huge determinating factor.

Just my 2 cents. I hope it helps

Good luck!

That's a huge goal for the space and lights.

Let's put it this way, on avergae you may get 1 gram per watt. So, 1800w ÷ 448 grams = 4 pounds.

No matter now many plants you put under the lighst, the overall wattage is a huge determinating factor.

Just my 2 cents. I hope it helps

thanks for the input, yeah i get around 0.8-1g per watt now if i top and top again.

i no its a huge goal but i can give it a try, realisticly what about 3 plants, 8 weeks veg in 30L pots, topped up to 3-4 times and keeping the cannopy moderatly low, like a scrog.

so 0.8sqm per plant does sound alot i no.

thanks for the input, yeah i get around 0.8-1g per watt now if i top and top again.

i no its a huge goal but i can give it a try, realisticly what about 3 plants, 8 weeks veg in 30L pots, topped up to 3-4 times and keeping the cannopy moderatly low, like a scrog.

so 0.8sqm per plant does sound alot i no.

I get 2 g per watt, the way to do it isn't easy though its a lot of work and I have more space .
Yes its possible.
Come on over in to my journal man and have a look at how I grow ,its not the same as any one else .
Infact you will have to change a lot .

I hang my lights without hoods or reflectors butcstill in the horizontal position .

I have a sea of green under the lights and rows of trees on the sides and the middle .
I pull avg 12 -15 pounds with 6 x 600 w hps.
IMG_20170802_092252.jpg
IMG_20170802_092156.jpg
IMG_20170802_092319.jpg
IMG_20170802_092152.jpg
IMG_20170802_092147.jpg
IMG_20170802_092142.jpg
IMG_20170802_092137.jpg
IMG_20170801_091850.jpg
IMG_20170801_091835.jpg
IMG_20170730_211913.jpg
IMG_20170731_081248.jpg
IMG_20170729_211647.jpg
IMG_20170729_082504.jpg
IMG_20170727_090348.jpg
IMG_20170727_084711.jpg
IMG_20170726_092407.jpg
IMG_20170724_091900.jpg
IMG_20170724_091844.jpg
IMG_20170723_230754.jpg
IMG_20170723_225341.jpg

See how I ran the lights horizontal in a line .

I have 6 x 600 w no cool tubes in a room not a tent.

So for you ,run 3 x 600 w cool tubes in a line and have a sea of green canopy under neath .
Have trees on the sides and cause your running cool tubes have the tree plants meet each other over the top off the cool tubes (take out reflector).
You will get 6 pound instead of 3 pound if you do it Right.

Think outside the box !

:hmmmm: show what?
Show us 7 lbs. off 3 plants. Most I've personally got off 4 plants was 24 Zs. My environment was not perfect & only one 630w lec cmh light. I think I'm maxed out, till I get something other than tap water? It's the only thing I can think of, that's preventing a larger yield. I wish you a giant harvest !!

hello all!

do you think its possible to yield 3 kilos in a 4x8 tent with, temp and humidty perfect all the way through.

50L smart pots, coco/perlite mix, 6 inch intake, 3 600w hps in cool tubes or huds, undecided.

what do you think?

I was watching a guy streaming on twitch yesterday. He had 5 plants under 55 watts. The light was barely making it past the top leaves. He was claiming he was going to get 2800 grams using his grandfathers secret recipe.
The plants were just in an open bedroom, super spindly lol. If they had that much on them they'd snap under their own weight. It would be 20oz per plant. The chat was saying he'd be lucky to get 100g and he got super pissed and starting calling everyone experts lol

I was watching a guy streaming on twitch yesterday. He had 5 plants under 55 watts. The light was barely making it past the top leaves. He was claiming he was going to get 2800 grams using his grandfathers secret recipe.
The plants were just in an open bedroom, super spindly lol. If they had that much on them they'd snap under their own weight. It would be 20oz per plant. The chat was saying he'd be lucky to get 100g and he got super pissed and starting calling everyone experts lol

And can I have a link!
Will he break 1 gm a watt :rofl::rofl::rofl:

the reason i will be running cool tubes/hoods is because the amount of heat that will come off them will be unreal! and i really like to keep them a steady 25c/50hu.

i already run scrogs now but im just wondering if anyone has info on something different, i cant lie your grow looks to out of hand for my liking i like neat and tight, think its my ocd :laughtwo: but yeah nice.

im currently running northern lights, 20l coco/perlite mix, vegged for 5 weeks from breaking soil, net over and instead of topping just lst the main stem, scrogged but didnt get an even canopy, will be able to tell you how much i yield from the 4 soon as there in flush

last grow i ran northern lights, 20l coco/perlite mix, lst trained, 3 weeks veg from breaking soil and got 3.5oz per plant, got around 15oz from them and they were in a 4x4 tent with a 600w hps.

i wont be doing this till start of next year so its good to get a good bit of info first, iv got 4 northern lights clones, 10 royal cheese and 3 lemon shining silver haze to start after my current grow, 8 royal cheese in 4 pot wilma systems in 100% clay pebbles, the northern lights, 2 royal cheese and lemon shining silver haze are in coco and currently under cfl now, just waiting for my green crack to finish of then start again!

please give me a link haha

Lol I gave u the answer ,that's what over 2 g a watt /over 12 pound looks like crammed into a 6 pound space.

If you want these crazy yields you will need to step up a level and do a crazy grow ,you will need to have plants everywhere absorbing all the light .you will not get what you are looking for growing in the traditional way or staying in your comfort zone.

If u want different results you will need to do different things.

PS I keep a stable 28c with 6 x 600 w NO cool tubes.

Keep trying.

Peace ,I'm out

Mind if I chime in here? The only way to compare methods and amounts is to do gram per day. If someone claims to pull 1 gram per watt n they doing that every 2 months compared to someone pulling 2 grams per watt every 5 months then the person getting a gram per watt is actually getting more. Gram per day is the only way.
Let's say I run 2 1000w hps, let's say I get 5 lbs every harvest, let's say I harvest every 64 days. That would make 35 grams a day or .0175 grams per watt per day. Hope that helps!

Mind if I chime in here? The only way to compare methods and amounts is to do gram per day. If someone claims to pull 1 gram per watt n they doing that every 2 months compared to someone pulling 2 grams per watt every 5 months then the person getting a gram per watt is actually getting more. Gram per day is the only way.
Let's say I run 2 1000w hps, let's say I get 5 lbs every harvest, let's say I harvest every 64 days. That would make 35 grams a day or .0175 grams per watt per day. Hope that helps!

thank you very much! i was thinking along the same lines of veg to flower lengths of time.

so if i veg 5 weeks from seed breaking soil and 2 weeks after i flip to 12/12 to show sex then class that as the 1st week of flower at a total of 7 weeks, then cut at 8 weeks in flower, if i keep repeating that, then this means ill get a harvest every 8 weeks yes?

sorry if thats confused you im terrible at trying to explain things.

thank you very much! i was thinking along the same lines of veg to flower lengths of time.

so if i veg 5 weeks from seed breaking soil and 2 weeks after i flip to 12/12 to show sex then class that as the 1st week of flower at a total of 7 weeks, then cut at 8 weeks in flower, if i keep repeating that, then this means ill get a harvest every 8 weeks yes?

sorry if thats confused you im terrible at trying to explain things.

Yes this will work IF.....you have a separate veg room, a quick flowering plant. I have a 3*3 veg room with 250w veg light. I clone every 2 months, harvest every 2 months n start a new crop every 2 months.

yes i think i will do that from now on, iv got a 3x3 small tent i can use, and im going to use a 4 bar t5 from next month to veg up.

im growing northern lights as its one of many strains that help with my anxiety and a pain reliever i can still function with.

Back
Top Bottom