3 plants slight yelowing. Transplant? Grow big?

emseegusto

So.... i have many ?s and need your help please.
i am a 1st time grower and have 3 plants growing from clones.
there is some yellowing. and i have yet to use nutrients.

there is also a plant with an odd colored stem. see pic

the plants are about 4 weeks old. how long should i leave them in veg? they are being grown indoors.

i have them in a 3 gallon black plastic buckets. i was considering transplanting them to 5 gallon. should i?

what are the benefits and what are the problems that come assosicated with transplanting if i should?

also how much should i be watering the plants and how many times a day?

i also just bought fox farm grow big. i am confused as to how i make the nutrient mix.... can someone please shed some light on this..... i also did see the fox farm chart but like i said.... im confused. please help.

in addition i also just read about TOPPING..... is it necessary? should i? pros and cons?

aslo i just got 3 new clones. white rhino, blueberry, and og purple kush..... when should i plant them? and when should i start giving them nutrients?

ive been on the net since 11... its now 3am. i did look around and did find answers to most of the questions i had. i just need help with what i have posted. thanks in advance. keep smoking :ganjamon: and be blessed my friends

IMG_12384.jpg

IMG_12512.jpg

IMG_12484.jpg

IMG_12473.jpg

IMG_12464.jpg

IMG_12443.jpg

IMG_12432.jpg

IMG_12424.jpg

IMG_12413.jpg

IMG_12402.jpg

IMG_12393.jpg

I would top the tallest one.

From the looks of them, no need to up can right now.

Water x/day?!?!!? Water well to runoff about every 3-5 days. You are way overwatering.

Start nutes at 1/4 of what it says on the bottle and work your way up.

For Nutes, REMEMBER ... Weekly, Weakly.

DD

That's all 'I' feed.

DD

I would top the tallest one.

From the looks of them, no need to up can right now.

Water x/day?!?!!? Water well to runoff about every 3-5 days. You are way overwatering.

Start nutes at 1/4 of what it says on the bottle and work your way up.

For Nutes, REMEMBER ... Weekly, Weakly.

DD

just topped the tallest one yesterday. will upload pics today

when should i put em into flowering?

when should i put em into flowering? this is my first grow and im not too sure

when i should induce the 12/12. any suggestions? recommendations?

heres some more pics fellas!
IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

:bong: :rollit: :reading420magazine: :grinjoint: :bongrip:

thats what ima stick to. w, w, f, w, w, f!

honestly you got it backwards, it should be feed, water water, then feed again. the reason we use 2 water feedings is to allow it to wash out the old crap , salts left over nutes whatever. so it should be

nutes, water , water, then nutes again

those fuckers are large, if you dont have an hid there its gonna be tough to get light to the bottom. clones flowered at 12 inches are very easy to light and work with....but besides that you did a major awsome job bro. keep it up. not that theres anything wrong with huge plants...tall ones are just harder to light.

honestly you got it backwards, it should be feed, water water, then feed again. the reason we use 2 water feedings is to allow it to wash out the old crap , salts left over nutes whatever. so it should be

nutes, water , water, then nutes again

HAHAHA well thats what i meant f, w, w, f, w, w,

those fuckers are large, if you dont have an hid there its gonna be tough to get light to the bottom. clones flowered at 12 inches are very easy to light and work with....but besides that you did a major awsome job bro. keep it up. not that theres anything wrong with huge plants...tall ones are just harder to light.

the clones i have under a cfl but gonna transplant them this week most definitely. my other plants i have under a 400 hps. thanks again this is my first grow. cant wait to reap the benefits of my hard labor!

thanks im gonna kick off 12/12 this week!

any updated pics??? would love to see how flowering went...i got a couple clones in a closet grow, myself. 1 Cheese and 1 Hindu Kush....a day or so after transplant, I noticed some of the leaf tips were yellowing and some were even curling up....figured it was shock from the transplant or too hott...you come into anything like that during your grow??:slide:

damn! my babies have gone through really tough times! my landlord didnt approve of me growing and i had to move plants to location #2 and they stayed there for about 2-3 weeks and they were infested with spirder mites! so then i moved them to my new location on a ranch (location #3) where they have been for about the past month! i bombed em and they looked.... like.... shit! i was deeply saddened. but!..... they have mad a come back!

this is before i had to move them from location #1
39.jpg

i skipped location #2 since i figured i was just gonna junk em. but they came back to life with the help of a local garden expert.

i used a fogger and faoxfarm's DONT BUG ME and got rid of the spider mites
then this was at location #3
IMAG0216rr.jpg

more from location #3
IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

the bigger plant is only ten days older than the rest
IMAG0225.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

tons of things went wrong with this grow! watering, nutrients, light, ferts, transplanting..... a lot of obstacles here in my first grow but it looks like my harvest is gonna be somewhat okay. any and all comments are appreciated greatly

Back
Top Bottom