3 sick plants

Torco

Need help with plants, there all identical clones , most of them are doing great but for some reason a few of them are not very healthy,

they are all in the same mixture of soil. PH is 6.5 to 7.0 Temp in room 80. lots of fresh air. 3 of the clones are a pale green almost yellow. Where there sisters are very green and healthy. When I water them, the drainage that comes out of them is nasty looking brown water. Iv flushed them good, but the nasty brown water has returned again. Any suggestions??

looks to me like you got a slite case of "timbomonranicka" on your hands.... ask InYourEndo, he is an English farmer from New England,... smoking on some of his sweetest treats

{Timbomonranicka} What the Hell is that!!!! It sounds like something i left in toilet this morning.

yeah, don't forget that soils are a mix of clay, silt, and sand-sized particles, organic matter, and salts and bases (N, P, Ca, Mg, Na, K, etc). When you run water through the soil, you are removing some of the smaller particles, which make your water dirty (clays and silt). If you flush with enough water it will look clear when it drains, but if you mix the soil again, it will look dirty. This is different from flushing for nutes because the nutes are dissolved in pore water, which is what youre flushing close to harvest, and when your water turns clear, you have essentially removed the pore water and replaced it with some that doesn't have any dissolved nutes. Sorry for the length, but i study soils and geochemistry in grad school and can't resist.

just wait, i mean not EVERY clone survives!
out of like 30 on an average, 20 will be ok for sure

torco55 said:
these clones are over 2 months old 4ft to 5ft tall

I see, well then YOU ARE SCREWED...

give a pic or two.
size of pots, everything.
The collective of growers here want to see. (fried right now, give more info and maybe by then I might come down)

WAZ UP WITH THE PLANTS?? DID YA GET IT FIXED..
WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THIS TURND OUT.. LET US KNOW....
P.J. OUT.......:sasmokin:

I bagged them, the plants I was growing were all shitty bag seed weed, im growing my good stuff now, 2 northern light big bud, 2 white rhino, and 2 bubblegum

Back
Top Bottom