3 Skunk #1 Autos Feminized & Sunset Sherbert Regular Female Plants

Most probably blue dream cbd, stankberry, durban thunderfuck, and a northern lights if it gets here in time. While they veg in the 4 x 4 i'll get 4 dark devil autos going in the new tent.
Sounds like a plan. I'm going to be purchasing some Dark Devil auto seeds one of these days. I love how dark, and purple the buds look. When I get the chance I'll be growing 2 of them, with a Granddaddy Purple Kush x Purple Kush.

I took off 2 branches with buds just for an early smoke, also taking them off will give me a larger cola, due to the energy, and nutrients, mainly going to the cola. The buds smell great. I got about a quarter of bud off those 2 branches.

I ended cutting her down early due to plan changes. She Is very stinky. I decided to hang the plant upside down In my shed for about 1 week for her to dry. She really was an amazing plant her whole grow. I got about 6-7 ounces, wet weight, and she should be about 4 ounces dry weight.

She Is currently drying, and her cola looks very good, and large. She smells heavy of the Chemdawg, with a strong OG. She looks like she Is going to be an amazing smoke. I recently just yesterday bought a really nice bubbler for only $20.00 from my local smoke shop. I'm going to try her with the bubbler when she Is done drying, and curing. The cure Is going to be 3 months long.

This grow journal Is almost done, just one more plant to harvest. The Chemdawg OG plant Is currently drying up, I tool off the cola, and a larger branch with larger sized buds, and hung them In my closet. Once those 2 are done drying In about 2 more days, I will begin to cure them.

Back
Top Bottom