3 Strain - Aurora Indica - Wonder Woman & Haze #1 - Nirvana Grow

Re: 3 strain(Aurora Indica, Wonder woman and haze#1)nirvana grow

So yesterday I messed around and built a fan controller using a $12 fan dimmer that I had controlling an outlet. I ended up putting roughly $27 into it,,,,,,,it did not work very well at all. Fan dimmer had 3 preset speeds. It would work on high, barely on medium and not at all on low. So $27 dollars down the drain. On the other hand right after making it and failing I went to the Hydro store right up the street. They had a $27 controller called the Speed Bully,,,,its variable speed,,,,,,,and works like a champ. Here is a link to a youtube video Speed Bully w/ Gro1 Fan - Speed Adjuster Fan Speed Control Controller - Fan Dimmer Riostat - YouTube

Hey puffy that sucks about the d.i.y fan controller but the speed bully looks awesome and really inexpensive, im definatly looking into getting one or a similar one as getting it shipped over to europe will prob cost more than the controller itself, the same thing sadly goes for those bpn nutes too as there is nowhere in europe that sells them so im prob gonna hav to go with AN. My hydro store sells a fan controller but its for 3 fans so its kinda expensive but as you suggested I took a look at amazon and they have some great deals. I suppose I still have a bit of time before I have to worry about heat as the cfl is keeping the closet at a nice 78f constant temp.

if you end up with the sativa pheno for wonder woman, keep her around, she's delicious.. As far as sleepy time smoke goes, you found a winner with aurora indica, she will knock you out like a brick. I generally toss and turn multiple times every night, but when i smoked that, I woke up in the same position I layed down in, it's a really good night time smoke.

Gives you a bit of a weed hangover though where you're a bit delirious when you first wake up, but after 10 mins you're back in it

I totally agree with you about the aurora indica, when I smoked half a blunt the first time I tried some I slept it in and missed work and just woke up all hazy and tired.My boss had to practicly roof a whole house by himself as we were on a deadline lol. Luckily I dont miss much days tho so my boss was cool with me and diddnt throw and any tools at my head or try and push me off the roof next day at work lol.

In your search for one, search this name also "SE Electronic Stepless Speed Controller".........Its the same unit under a different name or the name "speedster controller"

That's the one I have; it didn't work well at all. I think this stuff is hit and miss.

That's the one I have; it didn't work well at all. I think this stuff is hit and miss.

Which one did you have? The speedster? Yeah, I agree on the hit or miss. Its going to depend on the motor you use. Did you try a non electronic version, such as a regular fan dimmer used for ceiling fans?

Day 14

Hey everyone. Been really busy at work lately but heres and update of how things are. I gave the babies 1ml of rhizotonic per litre at ph 6.7 their last watering and they loved it, they really started to take off and yesterday I had plenty of roots at the bottoms of the pots so I transplanted them into their 6l pots which their gonna stay in untill flower. Anyway here a few pics.

The girls before transplant
nirv1_002.jpg

Their new homes
nirv1_0041.jpg

Some of the roots they had
nirv1_0061.jpg

The girls after transplant (sorry shit quality)
nirv1_0071.jpg

Wonder Woman
nirv1_0081.jpg

Aurora Indica
nirv1_0091.jpg

First Haze #1
nirv1_010.jpg

Second Haze #1
nirv1_011.jpg

Good call! I've never experienced Haze. I'm looking forward to that smoke report.

Day 16

Just because I took the last pics on Wednesday in a hurry here are some better ones of the girls today.

Some group shots. Bottom left: Wonder Woman, Bottom right: Aurora Indica, Top left and right: Haze#1
nirv1_0011.jpg
nirv1_0021.jpg
nirv1_0031.jpg
nirv1_0042.jpg
nirv1_0052.jpg

Wonder Woman
nirv1_0062.jpg

Aurora Indica
nirv1_0072.jpg

First Haze#1
nirv1_0082.jpg

Second Haze#1
nirv1_0101.jpg

Also can somebody tell me how to resize pictures cus mine are taking up the whole fucking page lol

you have to use a program like photoshop or something similar and resize the pics before you upload them

Your WW is easy to distinguish from the others.

Thanks for the tip puffy. Yeah I thought that the WW definatly looked the most different from the others. I wonder what pheno I'll get? Kinda makes me wish I planted more like you did but fuck it im stuck for space. So have you noticed any different traits in bunch so far?

I'm not sure but even though I planted 5,,,I'm thinking they all could be the same pheno.

Only different traits I see is different growth speeds but leaf structure looks the same so far.

I'm not sure but even though I planted 5,,,I'm thinking they all could be the same pheno.

Only different traits I see is different growth speeds but leaf structure looks the same so far.

I noticed that too , their leaves all look the same and even mine does too. I was reading about wonder woman and she seems to have very steady genetics.Cant wait to take clones off her, with the best one continuing on as a mother. Also I have bags and bags of cana coco and cana coco nutes so Im gonna put some of the clones in coco and see how they get on, I really wanna try out those 2L Hempys and do a sog or scrog.

Nicely done!

Keep these updates coming. It will be neat to watch these little'uns from seed to smoke report.

Nicely done!

Keep these updates coming. It will be neat to watch these little'uns from seed to smoke report.

Thanks j9 will be updating every few days as usual. Cant wait for smoke report day twill be a joyous day for sure. Cant wait till I can take a few clones off these to outdoors for this year.

Back
Top Bottom