3 Strain - Aurora Indica - Wonder Woman & Haze #1 - Nirvana Grow

Joesoap

Hey everone, Im growing all nirvana strains here. The wonder woman and the aurora indica are fem'd and the haze#1 is just ordinary seeds. For this grow im going to be using:
(a)1 WW, 1 AI and 2 HAZE#1 seeds.
(b)Plagron all mix for my medium, then moving to plagron bat-mix soil for flowering and probably plagron nutes but im not sure yet.
(c) bottled water ph7 brought down to 6.5.
(d)200w CFL for vegging and a 400w hps for flowering.
(e)My closet for the veg room and the I will construct a flowering chamber. I have a large grow tent but it takes up way too much space which I dont have.

The seeds are in 3 inch square tray cubes
resting in a heated propagator with the hood taken off. Yesterday they broke the soil, today they shot up , the highest 2 inches and the lowest is 1 inch so im going to lower the cfl.

Ill post up some pics of yesterday and today in a few hours. Not much else going on in these early stages but Ill keep it updated. Peace

Re: 3 strain(Aurora Indica, Wonder woman and haze#1)nirvana grow

Interested in seeing the wonder woman as she progresses. I just started five mother plants of the same strain from seed last Tuesday. Good luck with your grow.

Interested in seeing the wonder woman as she progresses. I just started five mother plants of the same strain from seed last Tuesday. Good luck with your grow.

Hey puffpuff thanks for tuning in. Yeah ive heard that the wonder woman is a nice producer and at the moment its the quickest growing of them. So how far gone are your girls? And do you have a journal going too? It would be nice to compare.

Hey puffpuff thanks for tuning in. Yeah ive heard that the wonder woman is a nice producer and at the moment its the quickest growing of them. So how far gone are your girls? And do you have a journal going too? It would be nice to compare.

First grow, so nothing really to compare them to. Their in a 2x4x5 tent under a 4ft 4 bulb T5 unit, 2 inches above plants. Personally I think their growing slow. They all germinated in 24 hrs and popped ground 2 days later but from then on out, they seem slow. Today they are 10 days old, 3 have their fist set of true leaves, the other 2 are working on them..........They look healthy though.

Havent decided whether to do a journal,,,,maybe I'll just live vicariously through yours. :)

First grow, so nothing really to compare them to. Their in a 2x4x5 tent under a 4ft 4 bulb T5 unit, 2 inches above plants. Personally I think their growing slow. They all germinated in 24 hrs and popped ground 2 days later but from then on out, they seem slow. Today they are 10 days old, 3 have their fist set of true leaves, the other 2 are working on them..........They look healthy though.

Havent decided whether to do a journal,,,,maybe I'll just live vicariously through yours. :)

Well if u got the time man you should cus the advice from the experienced growers is great, but feel free to say what you want here and chime in whenever you like. Yeah I hate the seedling stage its so boring but im sure that after you have a couple more nodes on those girls they will really take off.

Ok heres a few pics from yesterday when they just broke the soil, they are much bigger now but i deleted the pics by accident before I left my house, anyway here they are:

All four together, the top two are the hazes
nirv_001.jpg

The first haze
nirv_008.jpg

The second haze
nirv_007.jpg

The Aurora Indica
nirv_006.jpg

The Wonder woman
nirv_009.jpg

The cfl im using
nirv_005.jpg
nirv_003.jpg

When more starts happening Ill post up some more pics.

DAY 4 FROM BREAKING SOIL

Ok heres an uopdate of how the babies are looking today. Cant wait to repot them in 6 litre pots for veg then on to 16 litre for flowering, anyway here are some pics.

All 4 of them together.
nirv1_001.jpg

First Haze#1
nirv1_003.jpg

Second Haze#1
nirv1_004.jpg

The Aurora Indica
nirv1_005.jpg

The Wonder Woman
nirv1_006.jpg

Some side shots
nirv1_007.jpg
nirv1_008.jpg

Group shot under ordinary light, they look nice and green
nirv1_009.jpg

Morning Joe,

Your babies are looking good. I took mine out from under the T5 setup and threw them under a 600w halide last night for a test. They took off like a bat out of hell. Growth in one night seemed to be better then 4 nights under the t5's.

Morning Joe,

Your babies are looking good. I took mine out from under the T5 setup and threw them under a 600w halide last night for a test. They took off like a bat out of hell. Growth in one night seemed to be better then 4 nights under the t5's.

Hey puffpuff thanks for the kind words, although I just wish they would hurry up lol. Yeah I started a batch off seeds off last time under my 400w with an mh bulb and they grew super fast but im trying to save some money on electricity this time. I bet they love those rays and the added heat that the HID lights give off. So are u venting off that heat somewhere or are the temps just right for u?

Flower tent is actually cooler then my veg tent. The air cooled light setup in the flower tent pulls the heat out and lets the ambient temp outside the tent in, which is a constant 55f. So flower tent runs at 72f and 40% (RH). Veg tent 75-78f 50% (RH)

I could easily put a 1000w in the flower tent (2x4x5),,,without having heat issues. Summer time basement doesnt get any hotter then 60f. I'm in the Northeast US.

wow your lucky man, I have problems trying to keep the heat down in my grow tent during flowering. I have an extraction fan and ducting and an oscillating fan inside the tent but the extraction fan is so loud it makes me paranoid beacuse I have a business underneath where I live and they work all kinds of hours. Do you know where to get or make a cheap fan speed controller?

wow your lucky man, I have problems trying to keep the heat down in my grow tent during flowering. I have an extraction fan and ducting and an oscillating fan inside the tent but the extraction fan is so loud it makes me paranoid beacuse I have a business underneath where I live and they work all kinds of hours. Do you know where to get or make a cheap fan speed controller?

Change out your fan to a panasonic whisperline inline fan, you will be quite happy with the noise.

Joe,
There are some cheap ones on Amazon. Never used one so dont know how good they are. You could probably do a google search, "DIY fan controller" and come up with some stuff on how to make one.....or a home improvement store would have a speed control that they use for ceiling fans. It should work on your inline.

I'll pick one up at homedepot for mine on Monday and let you know how it works, need to slow mine down for heat reasons, as in I need more heat :)

Love the pics of your girls , they look like their loving the HID. Just looked at that whisperline , it look awesome but I cant seem to find one in Ireland,uk or europe. I did however look up on amazon and there are some really cheap ones going so thanks. Lol it seems that your fan is working a bit too well then? Still tho a simple speed controller will sort that out. Ive been debating (more like arguing) with my girlfriend whether or not to just put up the grow tent in our spare room as I hate the closet, but she wants space for all her clothes and shoes and shit lol ah the joys of being in a relationship lol.

hey joe nice looking start you have so far. ncie to see some seeds poppin in that pic. looking forward to watching these girls grow. ill be popping in to see how their growing. ive had some real good wonder woman before so im glad to see someone growing it

Been there, married/divorced, couple gals here and there,,,,chose my dog, my house and the simple life instead. Funny thing is I'm still friends with all of them including the x-wife,,,I like to help her out with fix it stuff,,,cause her new husband,,,,well lets just say he is a nice guy :) and we get along.

Been there, married/divorced, couple gals here and there,,,,chose my dog, my house and the simple life instead. Funny thing is I'm still friends with all of them including the x-wife,,,I like to help her out with fix it stuff,,,cause her new husband,,,,well lets just say he is a nice guy :) and we get along.

Lol I know what you mean, I still talk to some of my x`s but its mostly profanity's being shouted at one another :). Ah well I guess Im just going to have to sneak the huge tent in someday and pretend like I dont know how it got there and pray for the best lol or do the " Im the man of the house and Im putting my foot down" thing.

Back
Top Bottom