3 Strain - Aurora Indica - Wonder Woman & Haze #1 - Nirvana Grow

Re: 3 strain(Aurora Indica, Wonder woman and haze#1)nirvana grow

Day 18

ok so here they are at 18 days old. the leaves were curling a tiny bit up on the plants but its prob because the temps were up at the high 70s and their prob in need of a watering which their gonna get in an hour, I raised up the light too to keep the heat of the cfl a bit higher cus it was only a couple of inches away first. Other than that their doin excellent and just keep gettin bigger everyday. Anyway heres a few pics.

Some group shots. Bottom left: Wonder Woman, Bottom right: Aurora Indica, Top left and right: Haze#1
nirv1_0161.jpg
nirv1_0141.jpg
nirv1_0151.jpg

Wonder Woman
nirv1_0221.jpg
nirv1_0261.jpg

Aurora Indica
nirv1_0241.jpg
nirv1_0271.jpg

First Haze#1
nirv1_0191.jpg
nirv1_028.jpg

Second Haze#1
nirv1_0201.jpg
nirv1_029.jpg

Ok well after 5 days drinking and being fucked up on drugs over the St Patricks weekend I'm still alive :). While I was off on my binge I had a friend who isn't the smartest look after the girls. When I got back I found out he had been giving them really irregular light times and he had the big CFL very close to my wonder woman and she got a little bit of light bleaching on one leaf, also there is a tiny tiny orange spec on the very tip of the aurora indica but it's prob nothing maybe a little bit too much rhizotonic last time. Other than that they still look great.

I'm gonna start the LST'ing tomorrow and post up some pics after work of how they look now.

;-)

Careful there, Joe. That alcohol is a dangerous addictive drug that has been linked to many of the ills of society and family. It is bad for your health and was probably the genesis of the deep emotional burden of regret.

;-)

Careful there, Joe. That alcohol is a dangerous addictive drug that has been linked to many of the ills of society and family. It is bad for your health and was probably the genesis of the deep emotional burden of regret.

Lmao thanks for your concern man honestly. Yes I know drink is the route of all evil and I'd say that any time I was arrested drink was involved, but it's a big part of our culture over here and because it's a cultural thing that the majority of us do over here it's hard for other nationalities to understand because they have seperate cultures. I'm not saying it's good or "cool" to drink all the time and if I had to give up alcohol or weed I'd pick alcohol in a heartbeat. In moderation drink is fine but I guess we have it our genes to over do it alot lol. Anyway Happy belated Paddys day to everyone, I'm still dying here :)

ohh i never read your info your in ireland huh? erin de brach!!! (thats written on an irish pub by my house so i hope it means something good lol)

well how are your little ones doing for ya? i havent seen updates in about a week. how have you been? you enjoy your st patties day?

Doesn't Erin de Brach mean, "That fucking Irish slut slept with my best friend and stole my car."

Lmao thanks for your concern man honestly. Yes I know drink is the route of all evil and I'd say that any time I was arrested drink was involved, but it's a big part of our culture over here and because it's a cultural thing that the majority of us do over here it's hard for other nationalities to understand because they have seperate cultures. I'm not saying it's good or "cool" to drink all the time and if I had to give up alcohol or weed I'd pick alcohol in a heartbeat. In moderation drink is fine but I guess we have it our genes to over do it alot lol. Anyway Happy belated Paddys day to everyone, I'm still dying here :)

Hey irish boozer,,,,oooops that was redundant :)......dont you dare let that wonder woman kick the bucket

Hey irish boozer,,,,oooops that was redundant :)......dont you dare let that wonder woman kick the bucket

:) Its alright cus it true puffy. I felt like giving my friend a good hard kick up the ass for messing up but i took pity on him for being so fucking stupid and just gave him a slap across the head. Dont worry nothing is gonna happen to my wonder woman or any of my plants if I got anything to do with it, unless one of the hazes turns out to be a male then im gonna throw his useless ass in the fire lol.

Looking forward to your comments on the Aurora Indica too. How it grew, hows it taste, potency etc etc.

Oh and by the way,,,,I drank a green pint in your honor for St Patricks day. Actually I drank several.

ohh i never read your info your in ireland huh? erin de brach!!! (thats written on an irish pub by my house so i hope it means something good lol)

well how are your little ones doing for ya? i havent seen updates in about a week. how have you been? you enjoy your st patties day?

Hey Chief always nice to talk to you man. Ya im Irish born and bred and im a native speaker of gaelic too(not many over here) and as much as im trying to stay away from stereotypes I do love Guinness too(the black stuff we call it). Cool must have been a reblel pub, these would most likely be filled with anti-british and anti-oppressive slogans,pictures ,posters most likely showing the Irish fight for freedom from brittish rule and slavery. The line you said "Éirinn go Brách" is gaelic, Its more of a war cry and roughly translated means "Ireland for eternity" or "Ireland forever". Lol I love how Americans call it "patties day" beacuse of the name Patrick, but over here its always been Paddys day as the Irish for Patrick is Padraic (pronounced Paw-ric) or Paddy for short, funny how things change with immagration.
Anyway Im really sorry for that probably really boring history/culture lesson. Back to the little ones their doing well , I had a friend look after them for a few days and he messed up a few thing but they still look good. Gonna post up some pics now man.

Looking forward to your comments on the Aurora Indica too. How it grew, hows it taste, potency etc etc.

Oh and by the way,,,,I drank a green pint in your honor for St Patricks day. Actually I drank several.

I know I cant wait for these girls to mature into beautifull ladies. Thanks for keeping it green on Paddys day man,I am truly honored :) Ill do one better tho I was puking up green liquid for a day straight lol

UPDATE TIME DAY 30

Ok as im sure some of you know it was good auld St PatricKs day on the 17th and we were lucky enough for it to fall on a weekend too which meant we could spend a few days celebrating ( yeahhhhhh I thought to myself) well im paying for it now, I was 4 days solid drinking and taking shit so now my body and mind are in a sorry sorry state and to make matters that little bit worse I left my idiot friend (who doesnt drink) in charge of my girls while I was out binging with the rest of the country. Turns out the dumbass was more stupid than i thought and messed up the timer for the light and also had it too close to my wonder woman so it bleached a tip, but other than that there fine. heres some pics

Group shot
plants_00121.jpg

Wonder Woman with slight leaf damage
plants_00321.jpg

plants_00614.jpg

Aurora Indica
plants_00224.jpg

plants_0078.jpg

First Haze#1
plants_00423.jpg

plants_0096.jpg

Second Haze#1
plants_00515.jpg
plants_0087.jpg

Over here, plastic Paddys celebrate distant ancestry by trying to drink with y'all.
Funny boogers they are, so long as one keeps his distance.
Projectile vomiting as high art, fails.

Lol yeah I have alot of cousins and family over in the states, I was over in south boston a 2 years ago and my cousin just gave birth to a baby so we decided to go to an Irish pub to "wet the babys head" and they just couldn't keep up, lots of projectile puking and bodies on the floor :)

Looks good! Gona subscribe to see how the wonder woman grows! Might be my next strain!

Hey 4ddiction, thanks man. I've heard wonder woman is a nice all round strain and produces Some nice big dense buds, puffpuff is growing wonder woman too so we are both anxious to see how these girls do considering there's not much journals on this strain here.

Back
Top Bottom