3 Strain CFL Indoor Soil 2012

finally got some new pictures uploaded for you guys 1st 4 were taken about a week before going 12/12

IMG_09378.JPG

--
IMG_09358.JPG

--
IMG_093411.JPG

--
IMG_093110.JPG

and here they are 6 days into flower in there shiny new secret jardin 120DR mark 2 tent under a 600 sunmaster duel spectrum bulb housed in an air cooled icarus reflector

group shot
IMG_094313.JPG

IMG_094412.JPG

amnesia
IMG_094710.JPG

IMG_094916.JPG

red cherry berry
IMG_094610.JPG

IMG_094812.JPG

dr grinspoon
IMG_094512.JPG

I had been feeding them 2ml per ltr of bio-biz grow, since switching to 12/12 iv changed feed to 1ml grow + 2ml bloom
iv also took 2 cuttings off the red cherry berry and 2 off the amnesia my last cuttings got burnt and got binned hopefully these ones work out better they are in root riot cubes and under 65w 6400k blue cfl might put them in tent while that light on and take them out before it goes off and stick them under the cfl for the extra hours they need :peace:

BOOM!! What a step up dude! I bet it was worth the wait! Nice going sham, well done. You've plenty of room now....they look happy and healthy I say I say. Speechless I is.....Ill be back in a couple of days when the excitement wears off.
As far as my G13 goes I read that there is 100% chance they will be healthy female seeds but if not, there's plenty more comin.

Rock on!

thanks buddy I finally decided if I'm going to do it may as well do it right lol. there is a carbon filter sitting in the corner hooked up to ducting then through reflector then more ducting out the tent it's made a big difference to the smell which was becoming a constant worry got a wee 7 inch oscillating fan in opposite corner to circulate the air round the tent and give the plants slight movement.the light is powered by a lumitek 600 dimmable ballist it runs silent and after 12 hours of being on u can still touch it although it is still hot I might get a small pc fan to try cool it a bit but as it sits outside tent it's not that a big concern.not sure what il do with cuttings as I'm going to give autos a bash next time but had to clone the amnesia as I think it's going to be out this world :peace:

That's quite a set up pac-mon.. You wont believe the difference, bet you can practically see them growing now.. the yield will well outweigh the cost... Good idea to get a cooling reflector, now the suns come out mine are regularly up above 30.

Keep the photos coming...

hi RedLeb I feel it's a bit overkill for my 3 plants but saying that they are trying there best to fill the space now they have settled in. can't wait to start a fresh grow in there start to finish.I think the dr might spend a month back in the cupboard once the RCB and amnesia are done to make way for a new batch but will wait and see how things are nearer the time.I'm totally chuffed with the new set up it's actually less work than my old set up :peace:

il try get back to posting pictures weekly now they are into flower there should be something more exciting to see :thumb:

thanks for the +rep and encouragement greeenfingers :Namaste:

well its been a while but here it is another update.had a problem with nutes thought i had N lockout so gave them a good flush and started over on same dosage and waited to see what happened.after a week was back where i started so with a little encouragement i upped the feed i went from 1ml grow,3ml bloom and 1ml topmax to 4ml grow,4ml bloom and 2ml topmax per ltr also adding topmax separate once the grow n bloom had seeped in saw an improvement within a day and thing coming along nicely.its took the dr 5 weeks to get to where the other 2 were in a week but that was to be expected.still working on getting better pictures cant balance the colours tried correcting a couple will have a play about and hopefully get more life like next time.blaze on n enjoy.peace :peace:

IMG_100713.JPG

IMG_102413.JPG

IMG_102314.JPG

IMG_102216.JPG

IMG_101713.JPG

IMG_101615.JPG

IMG_102513.JPG

IMG_101317.JPG

IMG_101218.JPG

IMG_10119.JPG

IMG_100611.JPG

IMG_100913.JPG

IMG_101010.JPG

IMG_102112.JPG

IMG_101914.JPG

:peace:

They look good Pac-Mon.. which is which? I guess Dr Grinspoon id the one with twisty stem?

Cameras and HPS don't like each other very much.. I can't seem to get colour balance right on mine.. Odd they look fine in real life..

Shouldn't be long before start cropping.

thanks guys.ye the grinspoon has the twisted stem and about 9 heads the amnesia has 1 main head and about 20 lower branches with little buds on the ends of them and the red cherry berry has 4 fat stinky colas it looks closest to being ready although the amnesia is meant to finish 10 days before it.Dr G has still a long way to go(56 days).all plants are day 39 of flower so a good 3 weeks before the 1st gets the chop :peace:

hey buddy boy thanks man to be honest I think it's luck more than anything lol.I am chuffed at the LST I done on the dr. it would have been a monster the branches are about as tall as the RCB I topped.I also believe they all could have been bigger with a bit more skill but thats something time and practice will solve.

I'm a bit concerned about these little sack things not sure what they are and the top of the highest RCB's bud is white/yellow and hard hope they are nothing to worrie about :scratchinghead:

IMG_102712.JPG

IMG_10325.JPG

:Namaste: :peace:

I'm a bit concerned about these little sack things not sure what they are and the top of the highest RCB's bud is white/yellow and hard hope they are nothing to worrie about :scratchinghead:

:Namaste: :peace: [/center]

I notice the same on the blackjacks I had. I thought they were just flowers waiting to flower or somethin like that?

sorry iv not kept up with this journal but life been hectic needless to say all plants are down.iv cured the amnesia and red cherry berry for 10 weeks and the smell amazing the RCB has a strong skunk smell and the amnesia is even smellier with a nice lemon fragrance both are awesome and would grow them both again.the amnesia just pips 1st place with the smell n hit.the dr is only just loosing that green smell as it flowered 105 days n is only cured a month it produced more than I expected weighing in at 40g dry I'd recomend growing it if u have the time it would have grown 6 foot if I hadn't LST'd it.all in all happy with results.peace to all :peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom