3 UK Cheese & 2 AMS

mmmbud

this is my first ever journal and im a newbie on here so any pokes or kicks in the rite direction will be noted :)
thanks ppl. enjoy :)

What strain is it? Cheese from the u.k and AMS (antimould system)
GENETICS
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? cheese 60 percent sativa 40 percent indica / AMS swiss sativa x swiss Indica

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 7 days on 26/3/13 but will do 30
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Normal seedling soil but will be using biobizz all mix
If soil... What size pot?11ltr square pots
Size of light? 400 hps
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab? 75f day around 68ish at nite
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res? Not to sure atm just water from the tap 
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? As and when at the moment
Type and strength of ferts used none till 26/3/13 but then biobizz

pics will follow just cant find my lead for fone to put them on but will be later or tomorrow :)

11975.jpg

3 together are cheese and other 2 are A.M.S

31346.jpg

taken Saturday just gone all about 2 1/2 inch big with a cheese in the lead with its first true set of leaves!! think that's wot they call em :) lol
so as promised sum pics and more to follow any one see anything bad plz say :)

peace

is that green house seeds ams? very curious to see one of their strains. i want to get their jack herer (haze x skunk)

ello bmeat hows things? yes it is a G/H seed never done it be4 so all new to me :) seen a couple of vids on G/H website and the bloke that does 300,000 on there latest vid but not a lot around.to be honest just running around trying to get these set up as not at mine lol

41000.jpg
hay ppl only ever grown from seed once and im a bit worried about these they seem really tall compared to other pics I have looked at! they are only a week old on Wednesday and about 4/5 inch tall!!
they are under a 60wt 12 inch strip light with lums at 360 it says on the box! oh and is opal white on a 18/6 atm.
this was taken this morning.

what you think ppl???

5781.jpg

1 Week Old Yesterday So Hit them with a quarter of a litre of Weak Solution Yesterday 06/03/2013

And Checked them today and all the nutes were soaked up and soil dry and fed them another quarter of a litre of light nutes and this is the difference after feeding them yesterday

6688.jpg

Day 2 of feeding them with a light solution of nutes

hay bmeat thanks for the input:) I was looking at the bio-bizz chart and I thought it said to start giving them a grow agent "bio-grow" on the start of the 2nd week!!
when would you start with a grow agent?:)

Can you lower the light(s)? Those seedlings are stretching a LOT! You can sort of fix this when you transplant by burying them real deep. That long stem will shoot off roots if you put it under the soil. In the meantime, I see you put in some supports. That's good because those long stems are delicate. Either raise the plants or lower the light. If it's fluorescent lighting, get them within a couple inches.

hay bmeat thanks for the input:) I was looking at the bio-bizz chart and I thought it said to start giving them a grow agent "bio-grow" on the start of the 2nd week!!
when would you start with a grow agent?:)

i would say start feeding in week 4 if youre using soil. in hydro week 2, maybe week 1?

agreed about the lights. theyre stretching ~6" too much, so get the light a bit closer.

any updates?

ello ppl as you have noticed this grow come to a shitty end BUT on the gooooood side I got some more!!!!
2 AMS,1 uk cheese,and a bellies bud and some cuttings haze&blz :) just sorted a little space in my room nothing big but I have grown in it be for (The Big Bang) but also got a tent to convert to lol I will have pics up tomorrow after work!!
The seeds are 2 weeks on Friday
I think the cuttings are also 3wks from cut and in small pots :) like I said I will post sum pics 2morra :)
thanks for the comments on the last journal even know it failed lol but theses are looking better just one pic if I can :)
7590.jpg

hello ppl hows it all going just thought id say I have started an other grow as the last 1 came to a bad end :(.
this time round I have got a 60wt cfl blue spec light for veg about 2inch from the girls and 4 cuttings of haze :)
My new grow consists of 1 uk cheese,1 blz bud and 2 AMS here is a pic they are 13 days old and the cuttings are about 2/3 wks
7590.jpg

looking good. make sure to soak the pots, then let them dry out well! you dont want the container to be dumping water out, just a couple drips.

kool thanx mate I have been leaving them for about 2/3 days and then giving them water.Do you understand ec levels im all confused lol got a ec meter and put tap water in it and it says 711!! think that is 7,1 but not sure lol any help will would be good :)

711 ppm? thats like an ec of 1.4 thats crazy. i wonder what my tap is?

you should filter it.

Back
Top Bottom