3 UK Cheese & 2 AMS

looking great! not only is the cheese/skunk a nice plant, it also looks like its the fastest to flower out the bunch as well! great hybrid cross!

thanks b its been cool having you watch my grow and comment when I asked things lol and king Jon c for lurking in the background ( if your still around lol) thanks ppl :)
I had a look today and they are looking ripe think im gonna flush them on Saturday for a week coz I don't think there is much left to go and don't want to over cook them!! ill get them out and take sum close up pics tomorrow and ask for your opinion for the last lil bit of my girls life lol. Its only the cheese and the ams that look like they are pretty much done and maybe 1 or 2 of the cuttings so for now ill let them sleep and sort it out tomorrow after work :) peace.

kool kool mr c :) well here are my girls they are 7wks on Wednesday but have got load of brown hairs all around the top bud and don't seem to be doing anything different its the cheese and the AMS mostly but ill let yous have a look they might not be the best pics was a lil bit busy so rushed them lol
the cheese
5828.jpg

a little bud of the cheese
5924.jpg

AMS
6022.jpg

the top nug on the AMS
61109.jpg

the looking glass on the AMS a couple of these
62109.jpg

63107.jpg

so there you go that's about it need sum time up there get sum real light
and take sum better pics,iv just got a new place to grow for my next journey
and will have even more space there should be 2.4mtr by 1.2mtr I have got an AMS from seed that im going to
mother and take cuttings and as it was a fem seed I know that the cuttings should be female to rite!! and sum cheese
from a friend :) I got a 90cm x 90cm tent as a veg room so I can use all the space I got for flower!!! peace

hello ppl hows it all going? so the time has come and soon ill be able to taste the fruits of my labour its harvest time :)
only got pics of the cheese atm coz I cant seem to get my other cam to work probley just new batts so ill put them up later
My 7 week finished U.K cheese it is covered in thc and is stinking my loft out lol im so looking forward to this :)
64105.jpg

65103.jpg

close up of the top colon
6689.jpg

trimmed down :)
6723.jpg

I have also got a load of sugar leaf and might try and make some hash from them!!
have you ever done this?lol

Sweet man! Congrats. I usually make isohash, but if you have the bags water hash is better

thanks b for tagging along :) and john c in the background lol.i was going to have a look at how you make hash coz I never done it before!
take it I can find a page on here that will explain it.
now that I have finished my grow how do I get it at the bottom as a previous grow like your ones b??:blunt:

To make isohas put leaves stems etc. In a jar. Add rubbing alcohol (higher content better) shake jar for a minute, then set it down for 10 minutes. Pour contents in a coffee filter and drip/squeeze onto a flat plate. Discard leaves and stems and allow alcohol to evaporate and scrape up residue with razor blade

really! that easy lol that's wicked thanks mate I just might give that a go :)
I just put a pic in plant of the month for a grin lol.worth a go :)

to add your journal to your signature go to top of the page right hand side, Settings>Settings, right hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature copy and paste the first page of your journal into the box.

hi ya john thanks for the info on how to get a sig at the bottom think iv done it lol (will see at the end of this post lol)
I have liked your member of the month post is that all that you have to do or is it go on to member of the month and like it in there
I clicked on your link. good luck mate :)

your signature is not working correctly. click on the link i will provide you 3 UK Cheese & 2 AMS copy the web address, to add your journal to your signature go to top of the page right hand side, Settings>Settings, right hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature and paste the web address into there.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom