SOIL GROW

Strain - White Dwarf Autoflower Feminized
Gentics:Ruderalis x Indica
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil Foxfarm ocean forest
Grow Stage - Flowering 3 weeks in
Bucket Size - 2 Gallon
Lights - (1) 400 Watt HPS
Nutrients - Advanced nutrients sensi grow/bloom A+B, big bud and bud candy. Foxfarm grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom. Biobizz Fish-Mix for molasses.
Medium - 60% soil 40% perlite
PPM - unknown
PH - 6.5
RH - 30 - 45%
Room Temperature -70 t0 80
Room Square Footage - 48x48x63 mylar tent
Pests - None Known

Problem: My leaves are curling, rusty spots and the stems are turning purple. Any ideas?
I have also checked my runoff which is stable between 6.5-7.0

my_plants_0081.JPG
my_plants_0011.JPG
my_plants_004.JPG

I don't know how to treat this deficiency with the nutes I have. I don't know of a formula on how to give a heavy dose of nutes the proper way. Any experienced help would be greatly appreciated asap.. Thanks;)

KK friend, capt is right it is P and K deficiency, aswell as Cal/mag when you run low on N-P-K anyone of them your plant starts burning through Cal/Mag like you have a nute lock out, thats why your seing the burning of the leaves, it cant take up the nutes so it has to take it from its self.

The reason why this happens is because Cal/Mag are used in the plant to deal with the stresses of life, such as heat, humidity, drought, and human error once they start running low your plant cant combat things properly.

I would start by taking Ph 6.5 water and watering till you get a little runoff out the bottom, and test the runoff and make sure the PH of it isnt fucked up, if it is your problem isn't too little nutes, its probably TOO much (Chances are if this is the problem that your PH will come out the bottom really low) when you PH is off you cant uptakes nutes either and that same thing i explained with the Cal/Mag will happen here too.

If your Ph is fine then you should give it a dose of something that is like 0-4-4, just make sure it has really low N and higher amounts of P and K, also if you dont have it go get General Organics Cal/Mag Plus and give the plant a mild to medium dose.

All plants need Cal/mag in their diet pretty much, most tap water has a little bit in it but if your using RO water you will run into problems like this if you dont use any Cal/Mag

Hope this helps man

Green

Looks like a potassium deficiency.

okay so if it's a potassium deficiency then how do I counter the deficiency in soil with the nutes I have. I've tried giving the plant a high dose and haven't seen an adjustment or a counter reaction.. I need help with the nutes I have and the fact that i'm not growing in a soiless medium just foxfarm ocean forest potting soil...;)

KK friend, capt is right it is P and K deficiency, aswell as Cal/mag when you run low on N-P-K anyone of them your plant starts burning through Cal/Mag like you have a nute lock out, thats why your seing the burning of the leaves, it cant take up the nutes so it has to take it from its self.

The reason why this happens is because Cal/Mag are used in the plant to deal with the stresses of life, such as heat, humidity, drought, and human error once they start running low your plant cant combat things properly.

I would start by taking Ph 6.5 water and watering till you get a little runoff out the bottom, and test the runoff and make sure the PH of it isnt fucked up, if it is your problem isn't too little nutes, its probably TOO much (Chances are if this is the problem that your PH will come out the bottom really low) when you PH is off you cant uptakes nutes either and that same thing i explained with the Cal/Mag will happen here too.

If your Ph is fine then you should give it a dose of something that is like 0-4-4, just make sure it has really low N and higher amounts of P and K, also if you dont have it go get General Organics Cal/Mag Plus and give the plant a mild to medium dose.

All plants need Cal/mag in their diet pretty much, most tap water has a little bit in it but if your using RO water you will run into problems like this if you dont use any Cal/Mag

Hope this helps man

Green

Thanks for the info. I was thinking it might have been cal/mag deficiency but I am new to this so pin pointing the issue is very difficult for a beginner like me. I checked my runoff and it was low during week 2 of flowering and it was low around the 5.5 range I then bought some garden lime took 2tbsp. crushed it up added it to a gal. of ro tap water with a 7.0 ph and flushed. Bringing my soil ph back up around a 6.5 to a 7.0. since then I've been stiil trying to counter act with the nutes I have but I haven't seen any progress, But I will def. get some cal/mag thanks alot..:thanks:

Thanks Everyone For Your Input. It means alot to "Mary Jane"... Thanks a whole bunch I will keep everyone posted and see if it clears up..:high-five:

I started using humboldt mix this time which comes with yucca and lime and the ph is always neutral, pretty sure the lime did that..I used to use pro mix and I loved it I'd add perlite guano10 2 1 and worm castings and I'd never ever have def problems...took me ten years to find the mix, wish someone told me sooner...good luck.......one thing it smells like shit, well manure and pro mix does not

11 year old thread, so we may never know...

Welcome to 420, Lisam! :welcome:
I think im having the same issues!

Post up some pics of your plant, and we'll help you get it figured out!

Lmk if you figured this out having the same issue
Good morning @Bennyblanco562 hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
If you need help post a question here.
And here is a thread to meet everyone and say hi.

Sorry but that's an old thread and that member is gone.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom