3 White Diesel Haze Automatic Seeds From Sensi Seeds - LED Indoor Grow

Jointmaster

3 White Diesel Haze Automatic seeds from sensiseeds.

Date started Valentines day. 14/02/2016. Seeds planted into 3 separate Root Riot Organic plant starter cubes. also whilst cleaning out room found 3 Northern Lights automatic seeds germinated on floor of tent, from my first grow which was a bit of a disaster, ending in the feminized northern lights hermiphroditing.

IMG_109933.jpg

Hopefully I’ve learned a lot from that grow ;-(

IMG_109736.jpg

Date WDH seeds sprouted 19/02/2016 am with an amazing growth spurt by pm. Light cycle 8:00-22:00 ON 14hours of light from a 150w 12-band LED grow light.

IMG_109828.jpg

Saturday 20/02/2016 moved WDH cubes into 3 Plant !T 11L 3gals Square Base Dirt Pot. Filled with Canna Terra Professional Soil Mix. Roots coming out of starter cubes

IMG_110241.jpg
IMG_110141.jpg
IMG_110031.jpg

IMG_110339.jpg

I love autos and LEDs, so am subbed in to learn some more. I am a new to indoor growing and use DWC, with 2 300Ws and autos and have not had what I would consider a good harvest yet but always learning from my mistakes. Happy Growing!

Hemi Im not growing in DWC, guess that explains your pics of growing in cool boxes. Whats your set up bro?
I got tired of fighting water temperature swings, which causes wild pH swings, so I switched to growing in a deep water culture system made out of coolers instead of 15 liter buckets. I start them in netpots in my small 2 plant 8.5 liter cooler and when they have a substantial root mass I move them to a 95 liter marine cooler with about 55 liters of nutrient solution After I get then going in there I don't have to worry about changing the solution very often, just keep adding to it keeping the PPMs to the level I need. Temperatures stay stable and so does the pH. I use a piece of polystyrene to replace the actual cooler lid so I can make as many or few openings for netpots as I need and not destroy the original lid to the cooler.

My original mistake was not taking into consideration how much light would bleed through the polystyrene into the nutrient solution below. This caused a massive algae bloom and I had to chop almost half the root system off to save my girl. I now know that you can trim roots if you have to without too much stress. I solved that problem by wrapping the entire top with silver reflective ducting tape. Hopefully my next grow will be error free. :laughtwo:

Hemi long term this is where I'm thinking of going, so I'm so thankful of you sharing your info. Have you considered a uv light to kill your bacteria growth in the water?

Yo Emilya make that two G&Ts or maybe 3 one for Hemi, please with a smoke too would be awesome ;-) You hoping the northern lights do a rocky?

Hemi long term this is where I'm thinking of going, so I'm so thankful of you sharing your info. Have you considered a uv light to kill your bacteria growth in the water?
No I really have not since I have had no problems with it until I allowed all the light penetration. Plus I would not want to kill off the benificials I add like AD's Voodoo.

Been off the gin for years, but you can send over a Black Russian for me.

Cant resist a rebound grow! I have pulled out my lawn chair and 3D LED Polarized X-Ray Sunglasses, and I am ready for the show! Waiter... a gin and tonic please!

Make that two waiter, and bring us an ashtray.

And another Black Russian for Hemi. Anyone else? I'm sneaking it onto Jointmaster's tab, so have at!

Jointmaster... Love the nick, I can assume you're rolling for us then?

The different stretches on your seedlings instantly reminded me of a cell signal graph. Made me giggle.

:)

No alcohol for me thanks just an orange juice :passitleft: but I'll take some of the jointmaster spliff once it gets around . consider me subbed. Looking forward to watching another grower go to work. Good luck and keep it green (KiG)

Question. I'm fairly new at this and I've not had a stem stretch like that. If I were to have this occur would i burry the stem with soil? And if so how high and should I do anything to make roots grow from it? Wierd place to ask but oh well.
Cheers

Thanks artekay, i like my nick yours is pretty cool. Yes Im rolling for everyone in my tab ;-)
Alsodrinks on me, soft drinks, hot drinks, beers, hard liquor and cocktails all good.
That little stretch grow I love that. The difference of a few hours between germination.Real pleased all 3 have sprouted.

Hi Emilya, don't be freaking me out this soon lol. Those titanic containers are 11 litres. Im not intending any repotting on this grow. Those little ladies are in a bag for life.

Hi morningwood thx for subbing, good to have you here. I haven't really thought about it tbh. Im definitely topping at least one, Think I was just going to top them all but now you've sparked an interest for a comparison. Right now Im just trying to get those little ladies to grow and that I don't get impatient ;-)

This is one of the Northern Lights seeds I found germinating on the floor of my grow room. Interesting to see if she keeps growing. Got a new 1200w bossled today.
IMG_113625.jpg

Back
Top Bottom