3 White Widow & 1 BC Big Bud, Hydro Drip

Thanks bluenoserjoe. Looking forward to seeing just what the harvest amount will be.

We got another big storm hitting this evening. Been a long winter here. Snow came first week of Nov and never left. Getting old now, time for spring. :)
Spring is less than three weeks away, that freeze you sent me made it past Trinidad,Co . Freezing my but off !

Took a few hours yesterday. Most of the heavy cleanup done. See what we get in a few days.

Last pic is my two buddies napping out on the patio. They love winters. :)

Attachments

• 20190306_110027.jpg
    20190306_110027.jpg
    718 KB · Views: 147
  • 20190306_110038.jpg
    20190306_110038.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 20190306_104459.jpg
    20190306_104459.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 124
Took a few hours yesterday. Most of the heavy cleanup done. See what we get in a few days.

Last pic is my two buddies napping out on the patio. They love winters. :)
I see your buddies hanging around for guard duty . You taking pics for nug of the month get them in the gallery! And plant of the month ! You need to enter!

I had two of them going in the 6.5 x 6.5 x 6.5' tent. :)
That’s the tent I needed !
Have you been to Growca2268 , this will be my first one doing a graft. I’m ready to see this one happen !

I know of a few people who have successfully grafted one strain onto another. The graft will take if done properly, and then strain 1 will grow as strain 1 and strain 2 will grow as strain 2. You won't get any crossover of genetics from either one to the other. Doing multiple grafts onto one plant to produce and keep a mother always in veg for the purpose of taking clones might be interesting.

Congratulations on the harvest @snowbound . You've got some really nice looking buds hanging there drying. Whats next once the tent is freed up?

Thanks Scrogdawg. I am in your debt for all the help. It was very much appreciated to be sure. If you are ever in my part of the world you got a place to stay my buddy.

Next project is lining up just fine. 4 WW's are pretty much ready to go. Just need to get current crop close to finished drying and room cleansed out.

Attachments

• 20190306_184922.jpg
    20190306_184922.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 123
Heres a drying tip I learned way back when. To know when they are ready to jar, take about an inch of the the branch end and fold it. If it just folds over, to wet still. If it breaks right off, way to dry. It should be brittle enough to kind of give you a snap without breaking completely off.

Are you going to do another journal for the next WW grow?

Be sure to post a link to it here so we can find you when you start it.

And BTW, if my wife and I ever get out your way we'll take you up on that offer. Thanks.

Just started new Journal, already need help, lol. :)

So I was able to put the weed in jars today to finish it off. A few good burps on the bottles will get it right where I want it. The really big buds were stripped from the stalk a few days ago. They were obviously the last to dry. A lot of the smaller buds are really dry, they should pull some moisture from the bigger buds to even things out. It will be monitored closely for sure.

The room for drying was @ 68', humidity @ 35%, oscillating fan on low but never pointed directly at the buds.

I had 4 plants, 3 WW and 1 BC Big Bud. I have to reiterate that at one point I dam near killed them all off the first few days. Makes how it turned out all the more amazing.

Total weed haul... 1004 grams. 35.85 ozs.

The three WW... plant # 1, the bugger with that massive cola... 363 grams... 12.96 ozs
plant # 2, the other WW with all the nice colas... 326 grams... 11.64 ozs
plant # 3, WW but not much like the other two... 125 grams... 4.46 ozs
plant # 4, BC Big Bud, more trichomes than even the WW... 190 grams... 6.79 ozs

More than I expected for the first time trying hydro, and first time in about 20 years growing again.

Special thanks to @Scrogdawg for all the wicked good help. This would have had a much sadder finish without it, it was very much appreciated.

So I was able to put the weed in jars today to finish it off. A few good burps on the bottles will get it right where I want it. The really big buds were stripped from the stalk a few days ago. They were obviously the last to dry. A lot of the smaller buds are really dry, they should pull some moisture from the bigger buds to even things out. It will be monitored closely for sure.

The room for drying was @ 68', humidity @ 35%, oscillating fan on low but never pointed directly at the buds.

I had 4 plants, 3 WW and 1 BC Big Bud. I have to reiterate that at one point I dam near killed them all off the first few days. Makes how it turned out all the more amazing.

Total weed haul... 1004 grams. 35.85 ozs.

The three WW... plant # 1, the bugger with that massive cola... 363 grams... 12.96 ozs
plant # 2, the other WW with all the nice colas... 326 grams... 11.64 ozs
plant # 3, WW but not much like the other two... 125 grams... 4.46 ozs
plant # 4, BC Big Bud, more trichomes than even the WW... 190 grams... 6.79 ozs

More than I expected for the first time trying hydro, and first time in about 20 years growing again.

Special thanks to @Scrogdawg for all the wicked good help. This would have had a much sadder finish without it, it was very much appreciated.
You and Scrogdawg killed it , fantastic nug report. Now pick the best nug and get in the contest!

Back
Top Bottom