3 x Girl Scout Cookies - 550W LED - Indoor - Soil

these buds are starting to frost up nicely and are getting plump.. this new led is def an improvement. the only complaint is the size and stretch of these autos.. wondering if the light was to low for them to stretch or the nutrients. ah well.. im happy to have some nice buds even if smaller yield than the last :)

420-magazine-mobile319649352.jpg
420-magazine-mobile794408417.jpg
420-magazine-mobile211722520.jpg

one of the leaves has a mutant growing from it

420-magazine-mobile1283827355.jpg

fun! lol

Upon watering today.. I removed all the pipe cleaners and noticed these things.. :scratchinghead: Are they pollen sacs? seeds? are they .. buds? I cut one off and inside was just a lil blub almost like a seed.. *shrugs* If they are males I'll have seeds if they mature.. they all have them.. I'm over this darn Auto Plant thing lol =)

Cheerios!

Not to worry Borker, like SE just mentioned those are calyxes. Along the stems they will form and then swell, usually they die off as suggested by SE. For me these were an issue once flowering has set in since when they die they begin to rot. And if you can't see them then they may cause molding to occur. This is what happened to one of my plants that was subjected to slightly high Humidity. I'm guessing with autoflowers that these are more common, but I have no idea... I've seen them on all my plants.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Updating this without the 420 App (on android it just doesn't work.. just says processing.. hopefully they fix it..) is time consuming! ;p

Here goes.. I'm thinking I'm on the downward stretch and will prob flush this coming week.. I fed 2 days ago a full feeding and the hairs are starting to turn but the tri's are still milky / white. so I'll see how they look 2days from now.

they're much nicer buds though.. the light def is noticeable improvement

0113171318.jpg
0113171318a.jpg
0113171319.jpg
0113171319a.jpg

Awesome buds. I've always wanted to try a gsc. Bt with my setup can't do both autos and photos at the same time. Sucks bcuz I'm working with 3 4x4 spaces bt I have 20 plus photo plants going so it would be June or July before I had the space. Next run u might be able to get a bigger yield if u transplant into 5 gallon pots. Maybe try one or two next run to see??

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Awesome buds. I've always wanted to try a gsc. Bt with my setup can't do both autos and photos at the same time. Sucks bcuz I'm working with 3 4x4 spaces bt I have 20 plus photo plants going so it would be June or July before I had the space. Next run u might be able to get a bigger yield if u transplant into 5 gallon pots. Maybe try one or two next run to see??

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not a fan of the Autos.. I prefer a controlled grow myself =) being forced into flower was cruel! lol but none the less I'm happy with the result and fat buds.. they smell delightful too

Crop king seeds sells a Girl Scout cookies crossed with White Widow, not auto but feminized seed. you could give that a shot. I have a white cookies mother right now doing very well.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

good deal

Decided today after looking at the Tri's it was time to cut.. I didn't get the complete 2week flush I'd liked to of got but ah well.. I've always harvested when they were more amber than not.. I wanted to try more milky than not this time. The wet numbers are 8.4oz(right plant), 7oz (center) , 6.65oz (left) def not as much as I normally get but that's ok.. I'll have another grow up and running in a few weeks Im going to tear down and move this time ;) Tired of not having a microwave!

Thanks for following along! I'll update the dry numbers when things dry out.. here's some photos

0117171427.jpg
0117171228a.jpg
0117171228.jpg
0117171147a.jpg
0117171147.jpg
0117171142.jpg
0117171136b.jpg
0117171136a.jpg
0117171136.jpg

and some tri shots

170117_112842.jpg
170117_112831.jpg
170117_113220.jpg
170117_112823.jpg
170117_112816.jpg
170117_112809.jpg
170117_112747.jpg

Borker, you killed it! A great first time auto run, with great results. Those buds look splendid, can't wait to see the final numbers. :bravo:Borker, another excellent journal. :thumb:

Please post a link for your next journal after you get situated with a microwave...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I forgot how fun it is just to watch these lil plants grow.. so tiny but so much potential..

420-magazine-mobile98707734.jpg

I'm also not liking how this tent leaks so much light from the zipper.. ill be contacting someone about this.. ive heard nothing but good about these tents..

420-magazine-mobile1272831583.jpg
That light leak will do nothing. My gorilla tent has the same things along with a lot of pinhole leaks and never gave me a problem. Light leaks out but no light will leak in.

CannaBomb62000000

That light leak will do nothing. My gorilla tent has the same things along with a lot of pinhole leaks and never gave me a problem. Light leaks out but no light will leak in.

CannaBomb62000000

I never did follow up on it.. lol.. I was mainly concerned for the leaking out. but ended up just getting used to it ;P and kinda liked it a little.. made me know if I turned off view mode ;P

all and all.. I really do like this tent more than the previous.. mostly cause it opens wider. I wish I could of had a true wide grow on this one, but alas.. next time! =) for now.. it's a drying tent =p

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom