3 x Indica - LED & HPS

LEDBud

Mixed strain , its looking like the back two plants are the Dark Indica , they have a Lemon smell at the moment.
The front plant is probably a Cheese plant, it has a odd odor at this early stage.

Variety of mixed seeds
``````````````````
Cheese
LA Special
Mango Pure Kush
Purple Kush
Black Indica
White Widow

Tent size: 140cm x 198cm x 220cm in height / 4' 8" x 6'6" x 7'3"

Lights: 4x mars 100x 3w 300w led panels - 2x Cooltubes , 400w Phillips HPS bulbs , Lumatek multi bulb ballasts

Container size: 10g Smart pots
Soil: Coco Pro-mix , has time release fertilizer in it.
Nutrients: Pro mix , AN micro
Supplements: Bud Candy , Terpinator

THE PLAN
````````

Grow: 19hrs on
flower: 14hrs on with some 24hrs on days (you can flower with 14hrs on)

To trip flowering I am currently knocking 1/2 hour off each day until I reach 14hrs on.
At that point I will give the plants 72hrs of Darkness and flower using 14hrs. on.

Plants are at 7 weeks , they will be on the 14hr cycle at 8 weeks.

Humidity: 35 - 45% (for the houses health) I use a dehumidifier so I can retain the lights heat.

Temp: 80* Day 70* night

the Photos are shot 1 week apart , the last two are from today

0012807.JPG

030261.JPG

front left plant was started late was male and was pulled

DSC010648.JPG

DSC010718.JPG

7_weeks_006.JPG

7_weeks_007.JPG

Current

This is the first time using the grow tent , I highly recommend one after enjoying this one for a few months.
If you do , get the full featured Premium tent , The 6'x4'x7'3" tent costs $200 and is wider and longer then advertised.

re: 3 x Indica - LED & HPS

I agree with ya , lots of light grows lots of buds , plants are getting around 70w sq.ft at the moment and will keep climbing as I add lights to keep up with the growth.

Thank god I have my last harvest to hold me off while this one flowers as the last grow I was dry , dammit that blew.

Lots of lights means lots of buds, good looking tent setup Ledbud. Hope you're remaining flowering days go by quickly for you. Goodluck on getting to harvest without any hiccups.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

She's a great tent really , its 500D thickness with Diamond mylar on the inside has 8 holes to run ventalation pipe and run two sets of cooltube ducting side by side. although I will use my cooltubes vertically this grow , they will be added in a week or so.

This sized tent would work excellent for a scrog with four 400w or two 600w cool tubes overhead.

WOW. That's a bangin' tent.

The plants have just woken from their 3 day dark period to kick off flowering

The center plant turned male with dingle balls and was immediately pulled

8_weeks_012.JPG

the 2 remaining plants will now get the space and lighting.

8_weeks_021.JPG

Last week i made this carbon scrubber to vent from the tent to the room where I use a dehumidifier.
It has 25lbs of Carbon pellets 2 inches thick.

The fan is a 12V 27W 6 inch 170CFM axial fan that works well enough in the 200 cubic ft. tent , its set at 3/4 speed atm with just the 4 LED panels on.

I still need to pick up a pre filter

8_weeks_019.JPG

And the Flowering begins

Its good to have you Spart , when I do the Math on the scrubber it works out it will last around 5 years.

Its 2 inches thick so will work better then production units being they are just 1 inch thick.

Also the Carbon Pellets I used last 2x longer then the other carbon fills.

The inner wall is made up from a small metal mesh office waste paper basket with the fan mounted to it via a sheet of rubber pulled over its opening. Then I made the second wall and filled it with carbon.

I expect Zero smell with it , hoping.

Hey puregreen glad to have ya on board .. My goal is 12 Oz from the left and 16 Oz from the larger right plant.

I seek and welcome any information/ tips that you or anyone may have to help increase bud production :morenutes:

A Bud site booster is one thing I'm thinking about , also a Bud size booster/ supplement.

I am out of kelp seaweed mix , its first on my list

I decided to pull leaves at 1 week in flower against all advice , most say defoil at 3 to 5 weeks in flower.

My reason is I want the plants to recover in the next few weeks they would normally stretch in.

Stretch is bad imo and Bud sites are good so I choose to grow Bud sites buy opening them up.
Now that they have been super opened now it will allow the bud to grow from all of the buds sites Top to bottom.

Next week I will hang one of the cooltubes vertically and stand up a circle of farm fence around each plant then space and tie the branches in position.

This will be the first time using the cooltubes Vertical or using a circles of farm fence.

Next grow I plan to move to ebb n flow in buckets and will try something different after that . Life is too short to repeat the same grow time and time again,

I say fuk that i'm learning something new every day Im here !

Stagnation will not be tolerated !! lol

I lowered and reset the Panels for better side lighting

9_weeks_vertical_panels_after_defoliyion_002.JPG

Shouldn't take too long for them to fill up with branching and bud sites.

9_weeks_vertical_panels_after_defoliyion_006.JPG

I gave them a Bonus feeding of AN micro ,bloom, grow , bud candy and Terpinator and Calimagic+

They were cheap enough but still took me a year to get together.. I'm a pretty broke motherfucker really.

I bought one panel thinking I would buy a light mover for it.

But.. the Price of a 2nd panel was cheaper then a light mover and more effective so I bought a second and third and more recently the 4th panel.
I want two more , one for each end so the plants will get 360* of light.

700w draw in there now

Yesterday I unplugged two of the four LED panels and hung up the CoolTube , Vertically with a 600w hps using a multi watt ballast.

3_weeks_in_bud_11_weeks_old_012.JPG

3_weeks_in_bud_11_weeks_old_016.JPG

3_weeks_in_bud_11_weeks_old_011.JPG

3_weeks_in_bud_11_weeks_old_029.JPG

They are 3 Weeks in bud mode 11 Weeks in total , as the CoolTube was started up yesterday I will wait a few days before I set back up the two led panels and give the plants time to adjust to the HPS's 87.000 lumens

Its the strongest and has the deepest penetration , it is currently 18 inches away illuminating both plants inner bud sites from *top to bottom* lighting them from the side.
It will be moved closer when the plants are acclimatized

I do still have to put the two panels I unplugged back up in a day or two , then they will have 360* of light , something they were lacking with just the four panels.

Also the plants will be rotated to share the Sidelight.
I was going to use farm fence but I had not thought it threw. Now the plan is to use tomato cages or stakes so I can rotate the plants with less risk of damage.

They have some more light Power headed their way

The tent has a 30 sq.ft footprint with 1300 watts its 43 watt sq.ft

I will add in the 2nd 600w cool tube if the plants end up needing it , for a total of 1900w / 63w sq.ft

I fired the two Panels back up last night , now there is 1300 watts of light power , 1400 watts in total garden draw including losses and all Fans.

It costs $10 a month more in flower mode with double the watt draw.

Grow mode costs me $50 per month for 700w @ 19hrs on , flower 1300w @ 12.5 on will cost $60 a month.

1900 watts will cost $87 per month but I should only be using that amount for the last 3 - 4 weeks

At the moment the plants leaf area is about 20 sq.ft divide by 1300w = 65w sq.ft

The max electric rate in my area is $0.12 a kWh

i edit way too much :smokin: edit : the light hours are set to 13 on / 11 hrs off ..

Back
Top Bottom