420 Magazine Background

30 days at12/12, i have yellow, curling-HELP please

ClosetCase

Im growing in rockwool in my closet.My nutrient still reads 1.4 even tho i add low ph w/o nutes water to bring it down.I think i have root crowding,tho its too late to modify my nutrient resevoir.I have lots of small flowers about nickle size,should i give them less light to increase flowering before the plants die so that i'll get some yield?No matter what i feed them,the leaf problems continue.Also ,adding ph down raises the ec reading to a scary place.Help me please.Thanks

Racefan

Re: 30 days at12/12,i have yellow,curling-HELP please

How often are you changing out your nutrients? Have you ever flushed? We need to know all there is about your set up. Like room temps and res temps and all sorts of things. Without knowing everything going on, we can't help.

ClosetCase

Re: 30 days at12/12,i have yellow,curling-HELP please

Thanks-i'm growing hydro in a plastic container about 20"x36'" about 14" tall.my plants are 2 months old,grown from seed.the plants are about 2: tall,i have 3.they sit in rockwool blocks 6x6x4" the bottom inch of the block is in water,and there is a 5" space under the blocks.i use purified water.i use pro grow organic fert its 3-1.5-4 npk.i was using shulz 10-15-10,but saw it had no mg.my lite is one 400hps,kept at 15 ins above plants.my closset is 3x6 ' approx.the temp is around 78,with low humidity.1 keep the nute ph at 6.0-6.3,no bugs.this is my first indoor grow,ive done 2 outdoors.also-i started fert when they were 4 inches.thanks

Top Bottom