300 Watt LED Soil Grow

Checked on my girls this afternoon when i got off work they all seem to be doing fine going to have to figure out a way to bring the humidity down during flower because it staying between low to high 50s they seem to be loving the ionic nutrients still waiting on my package from mephisto genetics

420-magazine-mobile50712962.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1925727892.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1329437320.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1423248017.jpg

trying the manifold technique but split hub of manifold tieng the branches down....i have 8 tops on that badboy hopefully kicks in to overdrive in flowering

Top photo no training
2nd fimmed and catching up nicely
3rd low stress training all my side branches seem to be catching up with tops on all the plants

420-magazine-mobile1888433161.jpg

Manifolded..topped to 2 mains then topped each side once now making 8 main colas

420-magazine-mobile119738976.jpg

Fimmed when top was young as you can see its opening up pretty good after the little stress it went through

420-magazine-mobile216832068.jpg

Little low stress training plan on going all the way around the pot...seems the side branches are shooting out from under.

420-magazine-mobile804185302.jpg

No training here regular old tree shape
Might try to clone this one and start a s.o.g sending all clones straight to flower

420-magazine-mobile826453706.jpg

Shot of all 4 front left manifold
Back left fimmed
Front right regular
Back right Lst
This is all in a 2x2x4 tent with foxfarm oceanforestsoil 300 watt mars hydro footprint of light seems to be reaching all 4 pretty good. Any Hints tips/advice is welcome as to switching over to flower when i should and how long i should let them recover from fimmed manifolded and so on germed 9/12 so not even a month yet...peace B-rad
I'm a newbie however I do know from my grow,I wouldn't let it get taller than 14 inches, with a hanging light and the stretching phase your gonna be in your light if you arent careful. I didnt know anything about a scrog till my plant was 16 inches tall. Needless to say I bought a bigger tent.

If u bend it is ok if you break it its ok its a weed it will grow back together i broke one once and taped it back within 3 days it was bulgung where it was broke i took tape off and it was solid..what happens is the plant puts alot of energy into fixing that broke spot causing it to make hella trichomes later on but yea bend and tie them down all your tiny side branches will become heads as long as they get light and air

Does my supercropping look ok ? I have an abundance of fans going our heat wave is over do my temps are gonna stay down. What about the fan leaves when can I remove them to get more light. I'm at the end of my first week of flower.

Get a few old empty milk or Coke (other brands are acceptable ) bottles and freeze water in them. Place them in a container (to catch any condensation run off) and have a fan blow on them. It will produce a flow of cold air in the Tent. You can replace them every couple of hours or as needed. You will pleasantly suprised as to how much of a difference it can make.

Honestly i cant see it that good its yours do what you feel like you need to do with it but all in all thats a beautiful plant...did you draw 2 white looking arrows where the stem bends.. idk i kinda see 2 arrows down there looks good to me... the goal is when you're super crop to slow down the top growth so the side branches will catch up to it and not only that in the flowering stage it will give you a lot of trichomes its like a plant in the wild say a tree branch falls on it bends it over..if it gets enough sunlight and water it will stick out like a boner because the plant kinda recovers..like the immune system of the plant kicks in and heals its booboo if you will..lmao but all jokes aside man your shits looking good...for that 2 be some bagseed it looks good

Get a few old empty milk or Coke (other brands are acceptable ) bottles and freeze water in them. Place them in a container (to catch any condensation run off) and have a fan blow on them. It will produce a flow of cold air in the Tent. You can replace them every couple of hours or as needed. You will pleasantly suprised as to how much of a difference it can make.
Thats for....humididty or temps??

Nevermind...just reread previos posts...duh was gonna say that will probly put more moisture in the air and raise humididty but yea thats what we call here in north Carolina a redneck air conditioner ice in front of the fan lol

Nevermind...just reread previos posts...duh was gonna say that will probly put more moisture in the air and raise humididty but yea thats what we call here in north Carolina a redneck air conditioner ice in front of the fan lol
I actually have one made already keep a generator on my pontoon boat do I can keep the cool air flowing. I actually used one the month of last month and especially the lat week. Alabama, not that k different from the Tar Heel State

I am down in Australia, we do that at night so you can get off to sleep when its stupid hot. It will probably add a bit of humidity, but it will actally catch a fair bit of moisture in the air too, the circulation of air over the cold bottle will see the moisture in the air condense over that surface and run down into the little container below.

Learn something new everyday theres a guy i kinda learned outdoor growing from Australia...a growers lot by krog hes like a 5th generation landholder n he knows his shit bro

He would have plenty of tricks up his sleeve. Its a pretty hard place to grow various plants, I reckon Cannabis would grow well in most places here, you would need to make sure it was well tended. Tasmania grows half the worlds Opium Poppies, it would be great to grow Cannabis, as would New South Wales and Victoria, the other States are really hot and very drought prone.

Quick update 1 of the 4 plants was a boy...covered in freakin balls on each node i hate regular seeds u put so much time effort energy and money into something just to throw it away...guess that's a chance you take still have 3 left gonna flower them and hope for the best...ready to get these mephisto genetics going skywalker and fantasmo express autos..so excited

Back
Top Bottom