300 Watt LED Soil Grow

420-magazine-mobile791620010.jpg

This one was a boy in the smartpot

420-magazine-mobile1044929472.jpg

I fimmed this one very early

420-magazine-mobile482726343.jpg

This one is sorta manifolded didnt really hold branches down far enough i dont think but she still has 8 tops.
These are all just to get a little more experience under my belt and experiment with temperatures light distances just a hands on approaxh to get better...first week into 12/12 and there taking a minute to start actuakky flowering of course cause there photos n not autos...any advice hints tips and questions are welcome thanks

420-magazine-mobile791620010.jpg

This one was a boy in the smartpot

420-magazine-mobile1044929472.jpg

I fimmed this one very early

420-magazine-mobile482726343.jpg

This one is sorta manifolded didnt really hold branches down far enough i dont think but she still has 8 tops.
These are all just to get a little more experience under my belt and experiment with temperatures light distances just a hands on approaxh to get better...first week into 12/12 and there taking a minute to start actuakky flowering of course cause there photos n not autos...any advice hints tips and questions are welcome thanks

Looks awesome bro!! just be patient with them, photos will not begin flowering until they're mature regardless of light-cycle.

Yea i done alot of research trying to figure out how to get them to flower quicker people say givem 36 hrs of dark b4 12/12 but an experienced grower said that could stress them and maybe turn hermie best thing to do is be patient so between your advice and his ill stick with that lol...thanks again

Looks awesome bro!! just be patient with them, photos will not begin flowering until they're mature regardless of light-cycle.

Absolutely not true. Photo's will begin the flowering process once there is more than 12 hours of darkness. You can veg for one week or two years and they won't flower until you change the duration of light and dark.

Once you flip the lights to 12/12 it will take approximately 1-2 weeks until you start seeing pistils (little hairs coming from the point where branches meet the stem).

There is no quicker way to make them flower. If it is a photo, you can grow it for a few weeks (2-3) under 20/4 and switch to 12/12 and within a couple weeks the flowering will be visible. There is not a need to 'mature'.

You're plants look great:goodjob: You'll be fine:Namaste:

Absolutely not true. Photo's will begin the flowering process once there is more than 12 hours of darkness. You can veg for one week or two years and they won't flower until you change the duration of light and dark.

Once you flip the lights to 12/12 it will take approximately 1-2 weeks until you start seeing pistils (little hairs coming from the point where branches meet the stem).

There is no quicker way to make them flower. If it is a photo, you can grow it for a few weeks (2-3) under 20/4 and switch to 12/12 and within a couple weeks the flowering will be visible. There is not a need to 'mature'.

You're plants look great:goodjob: You'll be fine:Namaste:
You can start photos on 12/12 and they won't begin flowering until they're mature enough to sex, which will happen between 4 and 6 weeks depending on genetics. Not sure what you missed there.

I guess I could have worded it better but I was implying that flipping to 12/12 at this early stage of their life to encourage flowering would be a waste because they'd end up just vegging until they sex under 12/12 anyways.

Sorry - it seemed to me that his plants are well past the couple of weeks needed for maturity. They don't appear to need more time to mature - just more time to show the flowering has started.:Namaste:

It's all good Golfer, I'm usually very medicated ;) sorry if I confused anyone haha, I just think it'd be beneficial to let them veg until they sex naturally - my girl right now was showing pistils under 24h light xD I knew she was ready to bloom

It's all good Golfer, I'm usually very medicated . sorry if I confused anyone haha, I just think it'd be beneficial to let them veg until they sex naturally - my girl right now was showing pistils under 24h light xD I knew she was ready to bloom

Not all plants will though. It's been my experience with bagseeds that they normally just don't throw preflowers until 12/12... Hell even veg'd one plant for over 3 months and it was huge but didn't show a single preflowers until flip (damn male)... Fem seeds on the other hand tend to show preflowers around week 6 imo.

Looking good Bradley . keep it up and you'll be there in no time :blunt:

Im almist 2 weeks in and tge only one that showed sex is the boy i threw out...shoulda posted a pic but im 100 % sure it was a boy there were multiple tiny balls on one node as to females usually have one preflower in the node maybe 2 to 3 at most but at the moment im 2 weeks in to 12/12 and they are starting to grow tiny preflowers not big enough to show gender but i vegged from sep 12 to october 10th around 4 weeks veg and im 2 weeks in to flower or (the flip) n not much flowering going on...anyways i just wanted to clear that up...yea there only a month and a half old but i believe they vegged long enough they should be fine

Im almist 2 weeks in and tge only one that showed sex is the boy i threw out...shoulda posted a pic but im 100 % sure it was a boy there were multiple tiny balls on one node as to females usually have one preflower in the node maybe 2 to 3 at most but at the moment im 2 weeks in to 12/12 and they are starting to grow tiny preflowers not big enough to show gender but i vegged from sep 12 to october 10th around 4 weeks veg and im 2 weeks in to flower or (the flip) n not much flowering going on...anyways i just wanted to clear that up...yea there only a month and a half old but i believe they vegged long enough they should be fine

They'll be fine anyhow you can run plants 12/12 from clone or seed if you want. They won't flower until sexually mature which is around 6-8 weeks depending on strain. You should be noticing more and more preflowers before long. Just gotta be patient.

420-magazine-mobile295643600.jpg

Girls, girls, girls
Dancin' down on the Sunset Strip
Girls, girls, girls
Red lips, fingertips..lyrics courtesy of Mötley Crüe..lol got 2 girls, the other 2 were male its true when they say grow more than u need and 50 % will be males or something like diseases or somethings gonna happen to some of them so start more than you need or plan to harvest...totally true people
These 2 plants should grow beautifully under this mars hydro 300...gives em more room and im adding a few cfls to help have more flower power cant wait to get these finished im starting the mephisto genetics beans asap peace ppl...questions advice anything is welcome in my journal

Nice man congrats on the ladies! I think the mars 300 will be good for 2 ladies .

Excited to see these mephesto plants, I've been seeing their name all over the place recently:S

They'll be fine anyhow you can run plants 12/12 from clone or seed if you want. They won't flower until sexually mature which is around 6-8 weeks depending on strain. You should be noticing more and more preflowers before long. Just gotta be patient.
You were 100% right bro its one day past the six week mark dead on...ive never payed attn or heard a specific timeline as to when they show other than "right after you flip to 12 12" lol appreciate it...i definately checked yesterday and all i could see were the calyx maybe...not the pistils today they are a good inch long..its amazing to watch them grow . . . . . . . .

You were 100% right bro its one day past the six week mark dead on...ive never payed attn or heard a specific timeline as to when they show other than "right after you flip to 12 12" lol appreciate it...i definately checked yesterday and all i could see were the calyx maybe...not the pistils today they are a good inch long..its amazing to watch them grow . . . . . . . .

Definitely agree one thing I recommend is taking a couple branches off of the females to clone in case they end up being keepers... Plus you'll have proven females for the next round. It's easy to keep em small while the flowering ones finish. It's also cheap to clone you just need some jiffy pellets or rapid rooters which would set you back around 5$... Then just water as needed hell I don't even use humidity domes.

Yeah that's why it's best to keep veg schedule for at least 6 weeks because even if you flip to 12/12 you'll still most likely be vegging until the 6 week mark just under a shorter light schedule so you end up stunting them. Some strains can take 8 weeks to be fully mature. Ive ran across one and it sucked waiting so long for preflowers lol. Ive just been cloning for the past year lol the same strain... Each grow right before I flip to 12/12 I take some small branches and clone them and it gives you a huge head start from waiting until harvest to begin new plants... shaves months off harvest times lol and clones are easy to work with imo as you know how they grow already.

Excited to see these mephesto plants, I've been seeing their name all over the place recently:S[/QUOTE]

Their plants are mad, they go for fast growing plants that will usually be covered in frosty goodness in an obscene way. I have a Sour Crinkle just popped and I have Auto Cush seed and a Blue Toof seed in Jiffy Pellets who should pop anytime soon !

I have maybe 10 jiffy pellets expandable...also have a bag of 50 root riot plugs and a single use pouxh of clonex i tried cloning but like a dmbas they were autos and didnt root after 3 weeks trashed em lol wasnt happening but i did take 3 lower branches off so the energy in the plants would go to making those preflowers swell up instead of growing popcorn. Stuckem in a pot o soil hopefully theyll root

Back
Top Bottom