300 Watt LED Soil Grow

Didnt clear that up tried cloning the auto superskunk from 420 last year but today i pulled 3 lower branches that werent getting good light today..lol

420-magazine-mobile295643600.jpg

Girls, girls, girls
Dancin' down on the Sunset Strip
Girls, girls, girls
Red lips, fingertips..lyrics courtesy of Mötley Crüe..lol got 2 girls, the other 2 were male its true when they say grow more than u need and 50 % will be males or something like diseases or somethings gonna happen to some of them so start more than you need or plan to harvest...totally true people
These 2 plants should grow beautifully under this mars hydro 300...gives em more room and im adding a few cfls to help have more flower power cant wait to get these finished im starting the mephisto genetics beans asap peace ppl...questions advice anything is welcome in my journal
If you don't mind me asking but how old is that lady and how tall is she? I've got one that's almost a for tall and hasn't shown anything.

She is 6 weeks and 2 days i believe 2nd week of 1212 lighting i put some 2700k cfls above her and in 2 days it went from no preflowers to 1 inch pistils coming out and shes short from fimming during veg but theres like 6 or 8 tops on her i feel like if i hadnt pit those cfls in there it woukd ha e been another week or 2 to show gender but just my opinion....you got a pic of yours?

Everything looks awesome Bradley! Congrats on the girls :thumb: She would have gendered with or without the CFL's but do you mind me asking what watt the 2700k's are?

Everything looks awesome Bradley! Congrats on the girls :thumb: She would have gendered with or without the CFL's but do you mind me asking what watt the 2700k's are?
Sorry it took me a minute to reply there 2 hanging in there 1 is like 23 actual watts and the other is 40 something actual watts but i putem close and its kinda side lighting but my led can still reach the plant also...there coming along nicely imo but im sure everybody says that about thereself...anyway bout to update.....

So just a quick update the girls are coming along nicely im in week 7 total...3rd week in flower i decided not to veg longer because these are bagseeds and i bought some autos n i am ready to get them going so that will be my next grow journal on here anyway back to the plants there in early flower making the transition i want to learn how to get the buds to swell up like these people on here have colas as big as 2 liter soda bottles i guess step 1 would be get bigger lights...cant afford it at the moment but i guess ill get there with time and experience..anyways questions hmu...peace

So just a quick update the girls are coming along nicely im in week 7 total...3rd week in flower i decided not to veg longer because these are bagseeds and i bought some autos n i am ready to get them going so that will be my next grow journal on here anyway back to the plants there in early flower making the transition i want to learn how to get the buds to swell up like these people on here have colas as big as 2 liter soda bottles i guess step 1 would be get bigger lights...cant afford it at the moment but i guess ill get there with time and experience..anyways questions hmu...peace

your flowers will swell up, keep it simple - they look right on time to me ;) you'll see them really pack weight after weeks 5 and 6 but they have to top out on the stretch first. For the most part - those 2 liter cola's wouldn't be possible without the genetics. Another big factor is longer veg time. You'll do fine Bradley they look awesome that light will do wonders for you don't underestimate it! :circle-of-love:

Ty so much appreciate your kind words of wisdom and look forward to getting these better genetics going...i have a big light but im scared to use it lol anyways more updates to come...peace

420-magazine-mobile464319359.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1596068214.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1073430004.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1020693115.jpg

420-magazine-mobile863807950.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1013723278.jpg

Week 4 day 4..i feel like they should be about ready to start bulking up because all the bud sites have been established and she is fuzzy and frosty looking good in my opinion feeding half the recommended dose of ionic bloom and 1/4 strength pk booster it said start using in early flower and work my way up to full strength i noticed a tad bit of burn on the tips not sure if it is nute or light burn because i had it 8 inches but im pretty sure it was nutes anyway im not sure how the testing of the rjnoff and how to change the ph of my soil other than adding phed water at 6 to 6.5 been doing research on taking care of the roots and soil...later guys happy growing

Happy looking plants man . they'll definitely start bulking up soon! Good work!

420-magazine-mobile1147105012.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1899455967.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1738689530.jpg
420-magazine-mobile147386894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile947114823.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1499162428.jpg

Plants are coming along nicely around week 5 flower and the buds are bulking up im watching trichs and really going for that amber color..from this grow what ive learned is first of all veg for more than 4 weeks if u want better yields, bigger container = bigger yields ill definitely upgrade the lights eventually and this is just some old mexican dirtweeed seeds..no offense to the mexicans..lol...definitely getting anxious but since i dont smoke too often...not tempted to pull early.this is my first journal so i dont know what to do other than post photos n tell u guys whats been going on.. still feeding ionic bloom and pk boost both at half strength...tried full strength once and tips burned about 3 days later..anyways peace guys

420-magazine-mobile1147105012.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1899455967.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1738689530.jpg
420-magazine-mobile147386894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile947114823.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1499162428.jpg

Plants are coming along nicely around week 5 flower and the buds are bulking up im watching trichs and really going for that amber color..from this grow what ive learned is first of all veg for more than 4 weeks if u want better yields, bigger container = bigger yields ill definitely upgrade the lights eventually and this is just some old mexican dirtweeed seeds..no offense to the mexicans..lol...definitely getting anxious but since i dont smoke too often...not tempted to pull early.this is my first journal so i dont know what to do other than post photos n tell u guys whats been going on.. still feeding ionic bloom and pk boost both at half strength...tried full strength once and tips burned about 3 days later..anyways peace guys

Beautiful ladies :goodjob:

Re: 300 Watt Mars hydro LED Soil Grow

The trichome pictures didnt turn out to good by the way

Looks like some damn fine genetics tbh - just because it's mexican dirt weed bag-seed doesn't mean it's bad, plenty of great genetic lines come out of mexico tbh just look at the ACE seedbank catalog ;) gonna be nice! Good job Bradley!!

It did help because if these plants would have grown much taller id be close to running outta head room seeing how im in a 2x2x4 ft tent...definitely upgrading to a walkin closet in spare bedroom and upgrading my lights gonna get a better mars hydro maybe the pro ll series and hortishorti..everyone around here calls shitty weed mexican weed cause its compressed as hell n ugly but didnt know that about ace seeds but appreciate all your help and suggestions youve been here the whole 2 months ive been here appreciate you

They've come a long way man! Looking healthy, they're gunna finish up strong for you I can Tell! You'll definitely be glad you had the patience to let it run longer, makes a big difference, nice job man . .

Back
Top Bottom