300 Watt LED Soil Grow

Just caught up on your journal, looks wonderful too me,im a newbie myself. I am 2 weeks ahead of you on flowering with my bagseed. Im flushing next wed then again on Wed. Then I'm going to take her down. Does your ladies smell very strong. Mine doesn't have a odor that's too strong.anyway congrats and enjoy.

420-magazine-mobile1623466759.jpg

This is from 420 if anyone wants to know about them...this plant was 4 weeks old it was a superskunk autoflower and i had to get rid of it because it was growing so fast and strong and it stunk to high hell and i didnt have a carbon filter at that time if i could go back in time i woulda kept her threw her in the old tent and tied thise branches down but it was in a big pot and it wouldnt stop growing up and up my tents 4 ft high n this thing was every bit of 2.5 to 3

420-magazine-mobile1623466759.jpg

This is from 420 if anyone wants to know about them...this plant was 4 weeks old it was a superskunk autoflower and i had to get rid of it because it was growing so fast and strong and it stunk to high hell and i didnt have a carbon filter at that time if i could go back in time i woulda kept her threw her in the old tent and tied thise branches down but it was in a big pot and it wouldnt stop growing up and up my tents 4 ft high n this thing was every bit of 2.5 to 3

She definitely looks like she had some potential.

420-magazine-mobile1720091361.jpg

Loving this purple look there starting to get...starting to pack on more and more weight each day starting to flush next week it will be the 7th week some trichs are turning amber and pistils are darkening will post more photos when i get home today of both and all the info on what ive done..mostly just kept environment in check and let them do there thing only have 2 females as the other 2 were males got rid of them 1 week aftr flip to 12 12... peace

Looking nice and dense there Bradley .

Nice job feeding them girls buddy!.

Almost there :blunt:

This is under an awesome 300 watt mars hydro and 2 cfls 2700k
420-magazine-mobile824815302.jpg

420-magazine-mobile513260389.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1937499001.jpg
420-magazine-mobile236451897.jpg
420-magazine-mobile39232226.jpg
420-magazine-mobile901908357.jpg

The 4th photo or the plant on the left i tried an experiment some people call it backbuilding where you pinch of the tip of each flower during week 3ish and i can see its fat dense buds on there then the superfrosty plant on the right was supercropped or breaking the inner stem where it forms a solid knuckle ill admit the suupercropping does make a plant very frosty im excited but being patient

Looks awesome! All my girls ever have been supercropped. didn't get around to backbuilding this time but definitely love your results with it.

Good job Bradley

yeah true look what can be done with just 2 300's
DSC_012250.JPG

Wow what an interesting looking closet...now thats a freakin closet grow..lol yea i think im approaching harvest time theyve flowered for 7 weeks there starting to get amber trichomes the buds really aint getting to much bigger i feel like i shoulda got another 300 watt or amore light in general the plants dont look bad but im thinking about putting these mephisto autos under my 1000 watt hid..(dimmable) anyways there approaching 7th week in flower the buds didnt explode but there nice and dense vs my very first grow was airy loose and smelled like hay...anyway heres some pics...advice on when to harvest or anything else is appreciated..peace

Looks really good Bradley, liking the resin rails - I'd say start flushing now depending on what kind of effects you like. The longer you wait, the more couch-lock it will get. You're right at the very beginning of the harvest window. I'd say it could go another 2 weeks if you wanted.

Thats only 1 of the 2 plants but tge pistils may look white but over half are red or orange ive magnified tge trichomes and there milky and a good many directly on bud not sugar leaves are amber they are some very thick tops

Plant looks little compared to what ive seen elsewhere but its definately a good bit of bud...peace guys

and yeah dude an HID is always kickass. I'd prefer a 250w HPS for my ideal bloom light, but I feel like I did a good job maximizing 2 mars 300's in my closet. Upgrades on the way no doubt :cheer:

But yeah, your buds look nice and dank and I love the colors. Good job bro!

Thank you so much and i been watering with just plain phed water the purple looks badass for sure.. your plants were a good 4 ft tall or so it looked anyway you did an amazing job thats alot of green..and btw what are resin rails? Never heard that 1

It's where you get lines of trichomes on the fan leaves ;) a term I saw used on here a few days ago that I thought looked cool.
My girl is only about 33" tall, but she's 2 foot wide and 3 foot long xD haha

I think you're gonna be really happy with the smoke. The reason you think the buds are smaller is because you only used Ph'd water and not bloom boosters/ bloom ferts etc. May yield less that way but it will be super top notch tasty smoke!

Looks like some quality smoke n that's all that matters in my eyes! Go bigger next round .

Looking fine Bradley, I agree lettem go another week or 2 before flush n they'll fill in a bit for ya .

420-magazine-mobile1312590734.jpg

So i harvested 1 of the 2 plants im letting the other 1 go a little longer but the one i harvested had a ton of amber trichomes all of them were milky but they kept getting more amber by the day so maybe this will be an energetic smoke as to the other one imma try get the couchlock effect lol mainly kept this grow pretty small just to get a little more experience instead of going big and messing up a little...or alot but yeah everyone on here has been very positive and helpful hortishorti bignstrange420 and a few other people thanks for the help and tips guys...peace

Gorgeous harvest Bradley!! Hope you're proud :circle-of-love: I hope you decide to stay with us here at 420Magazine and document your journey through the wonderful world of cannabis cultivation. I'll be reserving a seat for your next journal!! Hope I get front-row access hehe

Have an amazing night and can't wait to hear your smoke report!!!
Again, Good Job and thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Back
Top Bottom