300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

420-magazine-mobile1842324751.jpg
Digging the lighter toasted. One of my fav bands

Haha thanks, i use it for my bud pics.. how can i not lol. Also i wanted to mention that ipower filter sucks ass don't buy one. Idk if its just cause its the 4" but that room has smelled like weed faintly for about a month now and ive only had it for a few months. Its smelling more every week.. gonna buy a new one before i flower again. Any suggestions anyone?

Haha thanks, i use it for my bud pics.. how can i not lol. Also i wanted to mention that ipower filter sucks ass don't buy one. Idk if its just cause its the 4" but that room has smelled like weed faintly for about a month now and ive only had it for a few months. Its smelling more every week.. gonna buy a new one before i flower again. Any suggestions anyone?

Fantastic toast. Your buds sure look pretty. Love the detail on the trim. Can't wait to see the next run. Vortex makes a killer fan and filter but they are pricey. Nice thing is you can flip it over and use the other end to get some more life out of them. .........

I got this to replace my 6" Fusion Canister scrubber that only lasted about 6 months of its advertised 2 year life.
This new one is 6" as well, but the outside diameter of the can is 2" wider than the cheap Fusion model.

IMG_270012.JPG

IMG_270110.JPG

IMG_270215.JPG

I'm currently using the Ipower filter and haven't had a problem with roughly 7 months of constant use. I'm also not expecting a 1lb yield lol. Man I wish there was a triple like button for your buds. Well done sir!

Hmm i just probably got the lemon of the bunch.. oh well it was less then $40, i thought it would last me a couple of grows but it is what it is. Thanks bl ill take a look at that as well.. would be nice to not have to worry about the smell for a few years lol thanks dd its a pound wet though but that correlates to around a qp dry i hope. Thats a lot of weed... Haha

Good job toasted which u will b very soon!! I run with ipower also and the ole lady is compmaining bout the stank oh mean dank!! And my daughter comes down stairs and she is like it stinks. I dont smell it or might i say i jus deny deny deny!!! Lol!! Got to approve in that department. And in more sad news on my grow plucked my first seed so m sure many more are under the surface!! I can only hope the yield u get and glad you got ur investment back on your first grow. Love it keep growing crazy i remember when u just got started and now its the end fir both if us. I have bout two more weeks left but u showed me what to look forward too!! Thanks for the fun journal and almist 1500 post crazy m striving to get to 420!!! Hopefully symbolic for a great finish. What you gonna do wit the sugar leaves? Bubble hash butter or edibles oh who m i typing too decarb bacon cheeseburger!!! Lol!! Congrats!!

Good to know i didnt get the only crappy filter lol i know what you mean sometimes i don't notice the smell either or i dont think it stinks that much haha. Oh well i dont think you will havr too many seeds your buds are looking really nice man i wouldnt worry. Yea it is crazy man following along with everyone while you are growing is really neat. Glad i helped you see the light man lol the sugar leaves will definitely be decarbed and used for edibles.. idk if there is enough to make bubble hash and i dont feel like messing with it. Plus i enjoy edibles more at night then smoking almost so its nice to have a little change. Thanks a lot pino i bet you get about the same yield off your two plants if not more honestly, your buds are getting nice and big now!

Thanks guys! Had a mishap and left my timer on the wrong setting lol good thing i checked the tent again, they got almost two hours of light this morning.. oops oh well got one last pic.. gonna miss waking up to them!
420-magazine-mobile522594488.jpg

Thats as good as it gets Toasted and your 1st grow. Whats next??? Can you take a pic in better light before harvest??? My email brought me in page 95 and theres a 100 pages here!! So probably chopped already? Let me go read. Great day toasted!
You ever have lots of bud to trim get some meat scissors for first trim. Mows right through it.

Thanks boom! When do you guys do your final dry weight? Once you jar them or after the rh in the buds evens out in the jars for a few days?

Ive been smoking on it a bit but not cured buds.. just quick dried ones. I picked up some girl scout cookies yesterday so i dont keep smoking what i grew. Was excited to try the strain and its really good... my quick dried buds get me just as high as the gsc but not as long. Except the flat chested ladys buds are more potent and the high lasts longer.

Back
Top Bottom