300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

Thanks boom! When do you guys do your final dry weight? Once you jar them or after the rh in the buds evens out in the jars for a few days?
I weigh dry when they reach 62% rh. :thumb:

Ok so the total weight is...... some where around 122 grams!! Counting the 14 grams i had harvested before.. which may have been around 18 gs im just low balling it. I cant believe i harvested over $1500 my first grow.. with it being just about as good as dispensary bud too, it will be just as good once it cures. im sitting here in shock guys lol.. dry weight is around 26% of the wet weight for me.. the humidity is sort of high here so that may attribute to the slightly higher %. My buds dried in 65% rh the whole time and i turned a fan on occasionally if it went above that but not for more then an hour once or twice a day. They seemed to dry a little fast i shouldnt have turned the fan on maybe but they smell really freaking good guys. Gawk it up my friends! . . . . . .
The hawaiian lady
420-magazine-mobile379995208.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2031301568.jpg

Leafy buds ok but not so great, shes not dispensary quality but the other two are so much better.
420-magazine-mobile1615796329.jpg

The pointy nipple lady
420-magazine-mobile1678064330.jpg

420-magazine-mobile920200566.jpg

420-magazine-mobile655593282.jpg

The flat chested lady.. as you can see her buds are way denser then the other two. I can fit 22 gs in one jar with room and the other jars have 15 gs maybe and have no room left.
420-magazine-mobile1603714975.jpg

The frost is too bright for my camera lol
420-magazine-mobile512822227.jpg

420-magazine-mobile724336088.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1188828871.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1577712483.jpg

420-magazine-mobile642538182.jpg

Had enough for six full wide mouth pint jars.. my pyramid of cannabis.
420-magazine-mobile407328237.jpg

Thanks so i appreciate it.. i was an oz off myself and when i first started my quest i was hoping to get an oz by itself lol. Its been a crazy and fun journey.. thanks to everyone who has followed along and especially those of you who have been here since the beggining and who have put time and effort into helping me along. You guys are the best and such great people, i wont forget your generosity!

Also dont forget to check out my new journal! Going to put the babies in the tent in the morning when the lights come on.. gonna spend a few hours getting it together tonight. Cant wait to see them get big and grow me some more quality medicine! The journey begins again!! Haha yay i love growing!!! . . .

Imtoasted's Second Journey To The Promised Land

Thanks so i appreciate it.. i was an oz off myself and when i first started my quest i was hoping to get an oz by itself lol. Its been a crazy and fun journey.. thanks to everyone who has followed along and especially those of you who have been here since the beggining and who have put time and effort into helping me along. You guys are the best and such great people, i wont forget your generosity!

Also dont forget to check out my new journal! Going to put the babies in the tent in the morning when the lights come on.. gonna spend a few hours getting it together tonight. Cant wait to see them get big and grow me some more quality medicine! The journey begins again!! Haha yay i love growing!!! . . .

Imtoasted's Second Journey To The Promised Land

I think once you get the bug for growing the journey never ends.

Thanks brightlight and norcal! Ok great thanks for that.. I ran the bigger fan underneath the buds for the first few days off and on then i used my small clip fan and ran it underneath them as well.. it worked really well for my first time drying buds they dried a little faster then i thought but i feel pretty confident about it. They were drying for over five days so that seems adequate enough.

Something I do every now and then if you need to add a tad of moisture to your stash after you have it all jarred up is tape a small, real small silver of pear or apple to the lid. It will give a nice sweet taste for a minute. Not to be used as a rehydrator but it will. If you have to rehydrate weed, chances are it will dry and try to dust when the water evaporates. But if you ever have ajar that is too dried out,, it works. Hopefully, yours has plenty of moisture to rehydrate naturally. Keepem Green

Hmm ok i just have no way of checking unless maybe i put some colas in a larger container with my bigger temperature and rh meter. Ill have to try that an see what it says!
That would work. You can also pick up some of those small cheap hygrometers and stick them in the jar. I use one of my remote sensors to check, and have forgotten to put it back in the tent. Wondered why was getting wonky temp and rh readings on the base unit til it dawned on me to not get too fried when checking rh of harvest. :rofl:
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom