300w LED + Alien Blackberry Grow

You should put up cost of your light fixtures, and mabe even a inventory of parts needed for the set up. Looks like anyone with a electronics or computer engineer could re create the light.

Very innovative overall im very interested in cost variation on purchasing and building for sure : )

ill have to get a list compiled soon. it wasn't cheap however the parts are better than those coming from china for sure. who knows what quality they put in the fixtures.

does anybody know how i can upload photos? i'm sick of going to another site to upload just to link here

LOL blue, I hear ya with the photos, this is what I have to do; from the camera to the computer, then from the computer to 420 gallery on google, then from the gallery to a post on firefox....LOL.....every time I post photos! I'm not from the computer generation so there's probably easier ways...LOL

LOL blue, I hear ya with the photos, this is what I have to do; from the camera to the computer, then from the computer to 420 gallery on google, then from the gallery to a post on firefox....LOL.....every time I post photos! I'm not from the computer generation so there's probably easier ways...LOL

Just hit upload photos from the gallery. Drop down menu, then just hit the my photos button on the bottom of the post reply window and select your picture.

Doesnt work with my tablet though, I have to post replies on my computer if I wanna insert pictures.

^WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO????

or is it a secret? lol

No salt throwers here if you KNOW what your plans are, I stay away from offering advice when folks are trying contraversial methods, I just feel fortunate as an observer, and will share what I KNOW if asked! + reps to you for trying something that sounds unconventional.....LOL

alright just ordered some new nutes for this grow. was originally gonna go with general hydroponics 3 part but decided to with something different since i'm doing LEDS.

my search for humic acids lead me to kelp4less.com.. upon browsing, i found some interesting nutes and decided to give it a shot since the price is right. GH3 part would run me about $100. I ordered a variety of things to try out. I found a coupon code "FORUM" and scored 10% off on top of the cheap prices! :)

So I picked up some

-Ripe Blend Bloom formula 4-14-36
-MKP 0-52-34 (can't wait to try this)
-Extreme blend 12-0-6
-Soluble Potash
-Organic Cal Mag
-Myco + Trichoderma
-Myco + innoculant
-B Vitamin (running low on superthrive)
-Protein Nitrogen
-Trichoderma
-Soluble Kelp
-Amino Acids
-Citric Acid (gonna replace my ph down)
-Micronutrients
-Silica (runnin low on dyna gro protekt)

No salt throwers here if you KNOW what your plans are, I stay away from offering advice when folks are trying contraversial methods, I just feel fortunate as an observer, and will share what I KNOW if asked! + reps to you for trying something that sounds unconventional.....LOL

well, i know several ppl doing it. just not at the stage i'm doing it at.. i'll explain my reasoning at the end.

Back
Top Bottom