300W or 600W LED for one closet plant?

ptk2k

hey all, long time no post. so about 6 months ago, I moved from CO to a new location where I can’t grow as openly. I’m currently dealing with a small closet, roughly 6’x4’x6’, where I’m gonna grow one plant, (Master Kush by Dutch Passion). I have some of my old LED’s with me, one 300w and one 600w. I’m pretty well versed in the grow world but I’ve never grown in such a small place before, & I don’t wanna overdo my electric if I don’t need to. Let me know what you think! Thanks in advance. :blunt:

E585EEE3-B3AB-4012-B038-DF17734D4576.jpeg
04D83ECB-9607-4B2D-BA17-EEE6C11D862C.jpeg

What is the true wattage of each light
This.
You want 50 watts per square ft for great results. 30 for medium results.

So if the plant grows wide and takes up a couple square feet, you'd want a light that's pushing out 100watts actual wattage.

This.

So if the plant grows wide and takes up a couple square feet, you'd want a light that's pushing out 100watts actual wattage.
This.

So they’re Apollo Horticulture LEDs which after doing a bit of research only run 35%-61% of their advertised wattage. Guess I’ll stick with the 600 then? And yes I plan on training for a wide flat-ish canopy.

Use around 35~50w/sft, actual wattage fro your space will be suitable. :green_heart: The 300 should put out around 130w, while the 600 might put out 250w. Even both of them are not enough for your space, unless it is not 4x6x6.

Back
Top Bottom