31 day old above soil autoflower - How does it look?

popolino77

This is my 31 day old above soil early miss auto. It had to recover 2 times from over watering causing it dificiancys that why there is some dead yellow leaves.i think it has recoverd from the over watering and it still has dificiancys but i am not sure. The growth seems to be stunted a little it only grew about 2 inches taller since a week ago. I am kind of glad the growth slowed down because my grow tent is only 3 feet tall and as my plant is now it is only 11 inches from my led light and i can not rase my led lights any higher. how does my plant look to you ? And will it produce good buds ? And will my plant take longer to finish because of its deficiancys ?
20151213_130345_2.jpg

Hi, popolino!

I grew Early Miss on my first grow so it's a very special strain for me :)

What is the plant growing in? What is the soil and size of pot?

Are you using any additional nutrients? What and how much?

Are you seeing any signs of pre flowers?

Thanks!

I am using a 2 gallon air pot it is filled 80% of the way . i am using black gold natural & organic soil and i mixed in perlite. I only used fox farm big bloom 2 times at low dosage .it has started flowering a week ago. I have my plant in a 30x18x36 inch w/d/h grow tent and i am using a galaxy hydro 300w 140 true watt led light and x2 24w 14.8 true watt led grow bulbs. And i have x2 intake fans x2 exhaust fans and a clip on fan on the inside of my tent blowing on my plant. This is my first grow. There is pictures of it from the begining in my photo gallarey

Back
Top Bottom