36Gr0w Show

Tent #1

20170131_001714.jpg

hey 36! Here :)

Morning 36. :hug: This was where I left the site last night. You could teach me a thing or two about succinct posting my wise friend. :laughtwo: Some of the members put off by the wordiness might appreciate that. Lol.

I'm liking that net. Is that one of those Gorilla net products, or something similar? Tied off to the posts like that is a nice idea. I won a screen last year that gone unused so far, waiting for that larger space that allows me to put the big tents up. The screen's 2x2, which means it fills the tent. That net idea appeals to me more. I used to believe I had to be able to get them out for drenching and foliars, but I've learned to work with them in the tent all the time.

Hauling in and out is a pain sometimes, no? :straightface:

Did I tell you how good it feels to have you running a journal again? I missed your yard. :hug: :love: I pretended you were on vacation. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Morning 36. :hug: This was where I left the site last night. You could teach me a thing or two about succinct posting my wise friend. :laughtwo: Some of the members put off by the wordiness might appreciate that. Lol.

I'm liking that net. Is that one of those Gorilla net products, or something similar? Tied off to the posts like that is a nice idea. I won a screen last year that gone unused so far, waiting for that larger space that allows me to put the big tents up. The screen's 2x2, which means it fills the tent. That net idea appeals to me more. I used to believe I had to be able to get them out for drenching and foliars, but I've learned to work with them in the tent all the time.

Hauling in and out is a pain sometimes, no? :straightface:

Did I tell you how good it feels to have you running a journal again? I missed your yard. :hug: :love: I pretended you were on vacation. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I would like to type more and add more formatting and different things, but as I'm on a cell phone, I try to keep it short and sweet.

The netting is from Ace Hardware, I think it is 5x20' or something near that. I use it on my tomatoes outside, and occasionally in the tent. It can make watering and spraying a pain, but I don't spray past week three of flower, and the first net gets put on right before flipping to flower.

Hauling 10g pots around is annoying, and I move the limbs around when i foliar anyways.

A vacation....i could sure use one lol.

I would like to type more and add more formatting and different things, but as I'm on a cell phone, I try to keep it short and sweet.

The netting is from Ace Hardware, I think it is 5x20' or something near that. I use it on my tomatoes outside, and occasionally in the tent. It can make watering and spraying a pain, but I don't spray past week three of flower, and the first net gets put on right before flipping to flower.

Hauling 10g pots around is annoying, and I move the limbs around when i foliar anyways.

A vacation....i could sure use one lol.

I would think a decent sprayer with a fine mist attachment would go a long way. The hand-held one I use is fabulous, but I don't have arms that long. :laughtwo: If I use the netting I'll keep in mind that it might be time to get the sprayer I keep talking about. Lol!

Funny thing about the vacation, I'm having so much fun doing what I do at home I'll miss it when I'm in paradise. :rofl: I know.... Just a little nuts. I wake up every day excited to get back to it. At this point I'm mostly studying and keeping up with the many, many threads I insist on starting. At some point I'll start writing more, piecing it all together. To be honest, I haven't had this much fun ever. I feel incredibly indulgent being this happy all the time. :laughtwo:

There's a visible star field in paradise. I'm looking forward to that most of all. :love:

You'd be surprised at how much I post here from my phone. Lol! Yeah..... just a bit addicted. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I received my sample pack from Nectar for the Gods, $22 for shipping. I immediately grabbed the bottle of Bloom Khaos and mixed up a foliar. I was very surprised to see the samples of SLF-100 and MLH Root Dip. SLF-100 is a digestive enzyme product, and Root Dip is a bacterial innoculant.

20170131_225523.jpg

My Nectar nutes, I'm out of Aphrodite's Extraction, and want to pick up some Kraken(liquid crab meal) and Tritons Trawl(liquid fish bone meal).

20170131_225730.jpg

Well, aren't you the prepared one? Activated LABS.... I'm not familiar with that.

Its just LABS + sugar (to keep it fed) for storage. I'm currently keeping this in the pump house, in a month or two it will need to have sugar added or be stored in the refrigerator.

Gosh, I did know that one. Blame it on being distracted by the contest. :laughtwo:

See? All that nice planning? I still have yet to get myself committed enough to the process to plan like that. You keep showing me/us how one does these things. I'm so thankful you're so patient. Even though I'll be running Doc's kit the planning would come in handy.

Ok, gonna try for bed. I've just about run out of steam enough to sleep.

Thanks for keeping me company tonight. :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom