36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

re: 36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

Great start to the journal 360. :thumb: Those raised bed are going to grow some serious produce. Ahhhh, to be able to grow outdoors. (Sigh)

The trick to the photos is to make sure they are done in landscape. With my iPad and iPhone that means the home button is on the right side. Hope that helps you. It took me a while to figure it out myself. :laughtwo:

So first question for the brixters. Will de stress help a clone that hasn't developed roots yet? Or one with roots just starting?

To the point. Doc, when is the earliest i can foliar?

Spray those clones with 50% de-stress each day. I'd do that for a few days at least. they'll stay happy when otherwise they'd run low on energy. A couple spritzes and put the rest back in the fridge. It'll keep a few days that way. I make a 1 oz atomizer and mix 10-12 drops from a dropper. I warm it in my hands for a few minutes before I spray too though that's not really necessary. That little bottle will do just fine for a few clones over a few days easily.

:cool:

I'm not working with clones yet, 36...but I believe Doc says to use 1/2 strength DeStress for clones.

Edit:: I see Gov't beat me to it...and also gave you a more detailed explanation...:high-five:

So first question for the brixters. Will de stress help a clone that hasn't developed roots yet? Or one with roots just starting?

To the point. Doc, when is the earliest i can foliar?

Subbed up.
Dig those hugelkulture photos. If you take in portrait mode with a cell phone, CROP the photo (full size if you want.) The cropped photo will upload the way you see it :)

It's so far away from outdoor gardening time in New England. I'm not even sure the snow will melt before April.
Yesterday, I was walking 2 ft above the ground without snow shoes. 4° at 9PM. Predicted to be -7° during the morning commute.

I am seriously jealous of the start of your gardening season. !

Subbed up.
Dig those hugelkulture photos. If you take in portrait mode with a cell phone, CROP the photo (full size if you want.) The cropped photo will upload the way you see it :)

It's so far away from outdoor gardening time in New England. I'm not even sure the snow will melt before April.
Yesterday, I was walking 2 ft above the ground without snow shoes. 4° at 9PM. Predicted to be -7° during the morning commute.

I am seriously jealous of the start of your gardening season. !

We're hitting -8 in The Burgh. This is ridiculous. Spring can't come quick enough.

Thanks for the pic advice sue and rado. I'm in nw wa, not planting but getting started:high-five:

Thanks gov for the foliar learning, I thought I remembered that but didn't want to without good confirmation.

Thank you everyone for coming out to see my gardens and what I have going in! I truly appreciate every one of you sharing, teaching, laughing, and learning from some greats who are here!

did I sub yet? if not I am now :thumb:

Wow this journal is moving along! I'll be going back and checking the journal out in a hour when fiance is done with tv. Should have my new journal Up later too.

I&I

very nice 360! with this crazy washington weather lately ive been contemplating starting my outdoor garden as well. i got my beds ready, straw pulled off them, tilled up, cleaned up, and ready for the fresh cooked soil to be layered on top. up in the cascades we have been getting frost at night though.. want to start the out door garden so bad seeing this day weather but this night weather reminds me its still just late feb hah.

ok superman on cnreboot just came on, im off.

I&i

Back
Top Bottom