36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

Cinex has been popular here, I just haven't been a fan smoking it. I haven't seen it grown no till/organic/natural personally but seen great terpine test results from an organic/probiotic grown Cinex.

So you just don't like the effect it has on you? I imagined it would be abit chaotic feeling.

20151104_175517-1.jpg
20151104_175509-1.jpg
20151104_175501-1.jpg

Sue, my grandparents have orchards I planted before I can remember anything, and orchards I remember planting. All grown organically grown for 30+ years. Not to mention what they had before me. Or the fenced acreage garden. Or chickens and livestock. Oh and the hunting, trapping, personal logging, and fire wood. What was I saying about "organic?" Nothing about that side of the family is anything but living off the land. Where was going with this, I don't care!

CBD Widow trimmed and in jars. The taste today is better than a week ago, but still not anything special. It is pretty good at numbing pain without messing with the brain much. No harshness, just not anything special to me. One of my brothers loves it, and is disappointed I'm not growing it anymore. It stretches like a sativa, went from 1' tall when she went into flower, to almost 6' tall before I had to get creative with stakes and ties and super cropping. Huge skinny leaves, small buds all over that took forever to develop. I'm just happy they finally got beer bottle size before I harvested. My favorite way to smoke the CBD Widow is mixed in a joint with my GG4xBD. The great taste and potency of the gg4xbd combined with the pain dulling of cbd widow make for a very tasty, pleasant experience.

More gg4xbd, more blackwater, and some open crosses with mazar, Acapulco Gold, a local CBD strain, and a few more I can't remember. Gonna be looking for a keeper or two and maybe even a studly male. Trying to get some tga Deep Purple seeds and maybe cbd blue shark.

More gg4xbd, more blackwater, and some open crosses with mazar, Acapulco Gold, a local CBD strain, and a few more I can't remember. Gonna be looking for a keeper or two and maybe even a studly male. Trying to get some tga Deep Purple seeds and maybe cbd blue shark.

I know theres lots of purple strains out there, but have you heard of Grape God or Grapist? Both are supposed to be pretty tasty and strong purple indicas. I'll be running Grape God after my next cycle.

The grapefruit I've had smelled amazing but smoked harsh without much flavor. Let me know how your grape god turns out. Grapist sounds great, never tried it or heard of it before, just looked it up.

Will do...it probably wont make it into the cabinet for a few months, but you are more than welcome to check it out while its running :)

Whenever I decide its worth it to drop $60 on a pack of indica alone Grapist is up there on my list. Thats probably a ways off though because I will be doing an all indica run 2 cycles from now that is supposed to go Pakistan Chitral, Cheese Dog (Hybrid really), Maple Leaf Indica. So I got some purple in there again, and after that I'll be all Indica-ed out. ;)

Sounds like a great next year for you. Those all look great. Whenever I browse seed sites I always look at redeye, and also look at swami. Being up in the PNW, a lot of those strains sound real nice.

I'll check out your cab, I'm horrible at keeping up with people.

Sounds like a great next year for you. Those all look great. Whenever I browse seed sites I always look at redeye, and also look at swami. Being up in the PNW, a lot of those strains sound real nice.

I'll check out your cab, I'm horrible at keeping up with people.

Oh man thanks for reminding me about Swami.

When you say nice, do you mean that alot of them are mold resistant because they were bred up there?

Back
Top Bottom