36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

20151112_163539-1.jpg
20151112_163544-1.jpg
20151112_163553-1.jpg

I had to remind myself to breathe there 36. :laughtwo:

3 gallons of IPM ferment started today. I used garlic, thyme, sage, rosemary, cannabis fans and trim, tomatoes, brown sugar, LABS, and a bit of rainwater. A month or so from now I should have a potent, homemade foliar and root drench. Everything except the brown sugar was grown by me, even the potatoes I substituted in for rice for my labs.

Mine grew like a sativa, nothing indica about mine.

20151114_121055-1.jpg
20151114_120718-1.jpg

CBD Seeds - Widow
This magnificent plant has never ceased to be among the most popular and grown strain in the last few years, and with its unforgettable flavour, it has been a strain that's been largely over the years. Widow grows like an Indica, does not get too tall, and develops lateral branches almost equal to the central stem, making a fir-like structure. Its flowers grow fat to form a core set with a length between 30 and 50cm.

Widow will surprise you with its smooth wine flavour with touches of sweets and wood, a delicatessen on the palate. This great producer rewards us with a considerable harvest with HPS lights. Outdoor growers are advised to take preventative measures regarding botrytis, because at the end of the flowering. the buds take a cork type consistency, very desirable for fungi.

Flowering indoor: 8 weeks
Outdoor harvest: Mid to late September
Production: High
Genotype: Stabilised hybrid
Phenotype: Indica-Sativa
Effect: Balancing physical and mental
Smell: Citrus, wood accents
Taste: Citrus, sweet

You share the most incredible stuff 36. This one is priceless. Thanks. :circle-of-love:

I saw you were at my journal earlier. I've since posted the end of the LABs tutorial and plan to innoculate the no-tills later today, after I get some sleep.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom