36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

Thanks for reminding me to order a copy of Teaming With Microbes. Can't believe it took this long to do that, but I guess life got a little hairy there, didn't it? :laughtwo:

I was reading your thoughts back around the turn of the year about sticking with what you have just because you've already invested in it. Those thoughts have been rolling around in my head lately so I was shocked to read them here. Not sure where my brain is going there yet. :laughtwo: You're my LOS conscience 36, and I feel secure in your shadow. I'm catching on. :battingeyelashes:

It was nice to find out I was choosing the correct spray intensity for my foliars. I'll begin to incorporate kelp into the mix with greater frequency. I use it as a regular drench component, but not yet as consistently as a foliar. How often do you use kelp as a foliar ingredient with your own plants?

Lastly, I'm so thrilled that you get to expand your garden this year. :high-five:

Today I built a screen station on legs for separating ewc and compost. Under the screen sits a big tote that holds two buckets.1/8th inch metal screen attached to 5/4 x 4 decking to make 3 1/2" tall walls. I put 20g from a smart pot worm bin through it three times and got 10g of incredible castings from it. Now I need it to shake itself. I'm thinking an old drill with an old large holesaw on it with the trigger rigged In the on position, attached to one of the legs. That should get a nice shake and vibration going to save me most of the work.

I have corn, beans, pumpkins, onions, radishes, peas, cilantro, sunflowers, baby's breath, snapdragons, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, garlic, and eggplant currently sprouting. I'm sending a seed order to Baker Creek Saturday for lots more. The current cannabis is doing well too, about to flip a tent of gg4 into flower. New chicks and a new puppy too! My fall/winter lettuce is taking off, the blueberries aren't showing the pH/iron/n issue I saw last year in the shared bed, and I have an almost unlimited supply of nettles!

So much talk about using round-up this time of year, and I get looked at like a crazy person for offering alternatives.

Today I built a screen station on legs for separating ewc and compost. Under the screen sits a big tote that holds two buckets.1/8th inch metal screen attached to 5/4 x 4 decking to make 3 1/2" tall walls. I put 20g from a smart pot worm bin through it three times and got 10g of incredible castings from it. Now I need it to shake itself. I'm thinking an old drill with an old large holesaw on it with the trigger rigged In the on position, attached to one of the legs. That should get a nice shake and vibration going to save me most of the work.

I have corn, beans, pumpkins, onions, radishes, peas, cilantro, sunflowers, baby's breath, snapdragons, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, garlic, and eggplant currently sprouting. I'm sending a seed order to Baker Creek Saturday for lots more. The current cannabis is doing well too, about to flip a tent of gg4 into flower. New chicks and a new puppy too! My fall/winter lettuce is taking off, the blueberries aren't showing the pH/iron/n issue I saw last year in the shared bed, and I have an almost unlimited supply of nettles!

So much talk about using round-up this time of year, and I get looked at like a crazy person for offering alternatives.

morning 36..maybe a sander without the sand, can vibrate it enough? :)

Thanks Ziggs, a sander or two would work, I may have a few old ones in my shed. I tend to keep old tools around in case I need them for parts.

I mixed up 56 gallons of soil today, and actually got a slight sunburn on my face. I love spring, so much to do!

14 years ago around this time on this day my senior year of high school I smoked cannabis for the first time. At first it was to "get high" and I smoked every few months. After a traumatic shoulder/collarbone injury, denial of surgery by insurance due to a technicality, and bad experiences with friends on pills, I turned to cannabis.

To me, 420 isn't a special day to smoke up, it is a day I celebrate my health, ask myself how to continue on the path, and remember friends.

One year ago I was told I have Lymphoma and my cannabis was causing stomach issues, I was also told I was lactose intolerant. I currently eat a yugurt(sp) every day and drink kombucha weekly, smoke cannabis regularly, and loving life.

Live, Smoke, Enjoy Life!

After transplant from rootbound 15g to 45g smart pot.

IMG_20160425_215458_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160425_215444_hdr.jpg
IMG_20160425_215437_hdr.jpg

Wow! 45 gallons. How do you move that around 36? Quite a healthy little bush. Geez, I'd almost kill for the space to grow in monster pots.

One year ago I was told I have Lymphoma and my cannabis was causing stomach issues, I was also told I was lactose intolerant. I currently eat a yugurt(sp) every day and drink kombucha weekly, smoke cannabis regularly, and loving life.

Live, Smoke, Enjoy Life!

I recently started drinking kombucha on occassion, and yogurt is a necessary part of every day for me. Gut health is more important as we age. I'm glad you showed the medical professionals they might not have it all right. You know, I started drinking the kombucha mostly because of the influence of you and electro gypsy. Being a part of this community has had some profoundly positive effects on my nutritional health. Not bad for a bunch of stoners, eh? :laughtwo:

I can move the 45g a few inches each way or rotate it in the kiddie pool. It is heavy and back breaking, but can be done. I hope I don't have too. I'll probably scrog this plant so I don't fry them. The light can only go up another 6" or so right now.

I haven't tried to train this plant besides a few early super croppings. Corn SST and thr genetics grows thick bushy plants.

Duggs, I have a two pubs within 2 miles from my place, but they double as family restaraunts, so I can only enjoy it so much. I'm at one for the basketball game and beer tonight, hockey is on another screen. I'm sick of playoff blowouts lol.

Back
Top Bottom