399 true watts cfl vs mars hydro 700 mars ii

ImfamiZ

What's up all! As the title state's I have a great grow at 10 weeks on 399 true watt ccfl'sbut the girls are sexing so I wanted to put in a mars ii 900, however I'm worried about the change in intensity and plants dying, led is new to me but am really interested so now im curious as to the 700 might be better, here is a link to my intro on this site about my current set up!

New here old skills

Thanks for the responses in advance

Hi Sara! I see you help a lot of people on here :) just really would like to know if I buy a mars ii 900 to replace my 399 watt fixture, will it be too much for my plants? I'm worried that much new light will be too intense and shock the plants, or am I over thinking it ?

Your over thinking it..the mars 900 uses 450w true led power..you will be fine..just start the light off at 24inches for the first few days..after a week..move it down 6inches

Hello Imfamiz, I checked your grow space, 4x2, IMO, you would better to use our reflector series 144x3w to replace your 399w cfl. :circle-of-love: If you want better yield, you can use bigger lights, but make sure you know that the 900w light can replace a 900w :circle-of-love:clf.

Back
Top Bottom