3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

Hey growchy New Zealand is watching too. Bring it on. Exiting times ahead. Hope it works out for you as I love to shut up all the haters. ..

I came across the NukeHead thread and it was full of people hating on them, for the most part it was just a couple of members, and they are right to question things they read, but wrong in what they were saying. Being an American, we want nothing more than for NukeHead to succeed so, naturally, I offered up my services to see if I can do just that, shut up the naysaying haters lol. Glad ya made it Kiwiman, we won't let y'all down! We have faith in the strain so here we are!

Should know by Christmas time! We will lay the doubts to rest, either way. This may end up being a six part series if it's as good as I think it will be .
That's probably around the time Catalina will be smokable. Hahaha

Lol and you started her just after Valentine's Day! What you planning on growing next year .
Seriously though, your year-long flux is bad ass!

I'll be manifolding and possibly scrogging the 4 clones in a compact 4 site RADDWC. Quicker harvests going forward. I may have a side flux project going as well..lets seee!
You should flux a NukeHead next!
Once my slightly bigger area is set up, I'll reach out to Nukeheads, if it's not too late.
If anyone hasn't already seen, you're about 1700+ posts behind.....
Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Misters
And this fella needs no intro, Pennywise has a RAD setup as well
PW's First Attempt At Aeroponics & PS1000 LED
Wow! Much respect and love!

Thanks bro!!

PW is going to drop even more jaws with his RADDWC.

KUDOS!

Excited to see how the grow goes. . I personally am just going to have to see how they do before I can think highly of them.. they do seem a bit sure that they are the best for some company I've never heard of lol. Then I mean the strain descriptions sound like fairy tails lol it just all sounds so not trust worthy I guess. Maybe one day they'll get large enough to be considered trust worthy but for now I'm going be waiting until I see journals done of their seeds like journals are done for the vault and seedsman and whatnot. Idk I just don't like cocky because in the end the product speaks for itself. No need to be coming up on 420 posting those fake testimonials talking about how this company is the only company worth considering yadayada it makes no difference. Idk sorry for the rant I just didn't like reading through that thread it was very cringey to me.. lol but again I hope the seeds turn out well for you. Maybe once I see some journals being done from people who have purchased seeds I'll consider them in the future.

But I do know plenty of sites do the same crap the only difference is that I know without a shadow of a doubt that I can trust ordering from the vault for example and I didn't make my choice based on any corny testimonials. I made my choice based on previous happy customers lol that recommend them

Back
Top Bottom