3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

Having a hard time with pics. Let’s try this:
F9D2B1C2-B9B7-4223-B4D5-F6DDABBF9F17.jpeg
F1F8836D-B4BF-4495-9949-B28C20D7E7B2.jpeg

Yeah but you kind of have to in your limited height cabinet. I have a bit more height so I think I will try to get the one I am main lining to go a bit more vertical before I flip. I am letting the monster Nuke go natural...just to see the natural growth pattern.

Yeah but you kind of have to in your limited height cabinet. I have a bit more height so I think I will try to get the one I am main lining to go a bit more vertical before I flip. I am letting the monster Nuke go natural...just to see the natural growth pattern.
Good idea, our new space is like seven feet tall so that's what we want to do soon too lol
Looking top shelf Growchy
Thanks PW! Back to work, we will try to catch up on some journals later on! .

Not very far, she maybe doubled in size. I flipped her earlier than I should’ve lol

That's the really great thing about working with clones. Second time around you know everything about the plant/strain. What it likes to eat, how much, how much it likes to drink. How much does it stretch, flower. What does it taste like? How strong the THC. You can always toss out clones of plants/strains you don't think are worthy of space and light in your tent.

That's the really great thing about working with clones. Second time around you know everything about the plant/strain. What it likes to eat, how much, how much it likes to drink. How much does it stretch, flower. What does it taste like? How strong the THC. You can always toss out clones of plants/strains you don't think are worthy of space and light in your tent.

Thats true....unless you change the environment drastically. I can tell you my cloned version of my DP grew drastically different by flowering during the cooler months.

The clone thing has it's down sides as well. Like van stated any changes even subtle can effect them. The fact that you're geowing the same olants over and over doesn't appeal to everyone thwn you have those fortunate to live in legal states that still have to limit the quantity of plants they are growing in total. Commercial bulk grows i can certainly see it but for recreational small grows its case by case.

As you should growchy

I'm
Trying to get my colours to pop but no luck yet .

Great stuff man how you been ?

Back
Top Bottom