3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

As you should growchy

I'm
Trying to get my colours to pop but no luck yet .

Great stuff man how you been ?
Good time brother, keep em cool at night and if she has it in her, she'll show it off!
Damn beautiful frosty buds man.. frost friggen every where on her!! Thats insane. Impressive strain.. what do the buds smell like? Sure ive asked ya before but i forgot. .
Thanks brother! Like lemony citrus, very pungent and strong smelling. I'm surprised she kept the frost up considering she is riddled with seeds!

You may be right, even the seeds that are basically forming 50 plus % out of their calyx have tricks growing out of that calyx. And barely any amber, so I may let her go the full ten weeks from pistils to let more of the seeds reach maturity. I took only the top half of the reversed branch and figured the buds lower down the branch would seed up but I found a couple errant sacs a couple weeks later that had burst, so we have a second round of seeds coming lmao I just don't know how long I'll have to wait u til they're ready. I may chop a few unseeded colas, if there is such a thing in this cab, for the smoke and take the rest when more of the seeds are ready.

Good time brother, keep em cool at night and if she has it in her, she'll show it off!

Thanks brother! Like lemony citrus, very pungent and strong smelling. I'm surprised she kept the frost up considering she is riddled with seeds!

Yeah I hit around 68 is that not low enough buddy ? Or guess you said wait and see if she has it in her jeans?

You can go lower, most plants should show some purple if given low night temps like 62f but the ones that have it in their genes should go purple a lot easier

Thanks buddy I stopped using floor heater in main room now so we will see if it helps lower them temps boss .

Thanks buddy .

I would like to have some of those but it's not in the books as of yet

The NukeDaddy is supposed to be even better as far as pretty colors, but we will have to pheno hunt for the purple. The jury is still out on the NukeHeads, but soon as we have a smoke report to share we will let y'all know. Thinking of doing that in a video with Mrs G ..

That second pic almost looks surreal, like I could stare at it and the light colors start moving, kind of hypnotizing and calming to me. Awesome work grouch, was worried about you there for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom