3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

I wish that was the case, but letting her go a little longer due to the fact that I left a couple sacs on for an extra week by accident and they burst with fans on so I want the seeds to ripen fully before we hack her up. We will be counting them up hopefully by the weekend and moving out Gk over. Let’s try this picture thing out now.
Okay so I managed even though it was glitchy, but this pic I posted already. Now we gotta figure out how to upload new pics to gallery lol

Gallery upload experience: I had an excellent time uploading and ‘‘twas easy as pie.
New NukeHead pics

Congrats Growchy!! How long are you going to let it dry before you start plucking seeds?
We thought it would be easier to collect them if it was dried out a bit and hopefully will be doing time lapse collection :fingers x’d: It’s pretty much time we just have to do it now.

After much discussion, most of the bud that remains, after its golden striped treasures are removed, will go to cooking and likely canna caps. There will surely be some bud with few seeds worth smoking, so we will do a nice spoke report in the Can. We are currently trying to decide what direction to take with the GK, as far as training. As soon as she is fully recovered and back on track, we will make some moves! Growchys out, until bean time!

If you plan on using the left overs for anything, would recommend letting them dry like a normal cure. So much easier to harvest and it leaves the buds in better condition for future use. I pulled about 3k seeds from a freshly harvested plant and it was a bit of a pain in the arse.....so sticky. Its been much easier to harvest them after drying and curing a few weeks.

After much discussion, most of the bud that remains, after its golden striped treasures are removed, will go to cooking and likely canna caps. There will surely be some bud with few seeds worth smoking, so we will do a nice spoke report in the Can. We are currently trying to decide what direction to take with the GK, as far as training. As soon as she is fully recovered and back on track, we will make some moves! Growchys out, until bean time!

That took me back a few years. I remember shredding bud by hand on my silver rolling/cleaning tray, back before grinders.

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom