3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

I finally finished reading through this thread lol. Right in time for it to end! You guys really did the NukeHead justice. Is it something you will grow again?
Yes currently working on it rn. It’s about a week since sprout on 2 Nukeheads (Offspring of our mother plant) we will be growing out some Nukedaddy along with Grape Kush clones and some autos. This is the plan rn and journals are to come. Building the new grow space is taking more time then we anticipated but it will be worth it when it’s done. Will post a link soon. :thanks:

Well??? How is it? How is the taste? How are the effects?................Oh sorry. Just saw you just made that post 5 minutes ago.
We will comment more and mb do an official smoke report for y’all after it’s cured a bit but rn let’s say, “it’s really good medicine!” We are happy with the effects thus far and that’s saying something, for a plant that was pollinated. :passitleft:

Yes currently working on it rn. It’s about a week since sprout on 2 Nukeheads (Offspring of our mother plant) we will be growing out some Nukedaddy along with Grape Kush clones and some autos. This is the plan rn and journals are to come. Building the new grow space is taking more time then we anticipated but it will be worth it when it’s done. Will post a link soon. :thanks:
Nice. Having another grow space will be invaluable to you guys. I have 2 tents, 3 if you count my veg one I built and another veg area. It still is not enough some times. I really need to build two big sealed rooms and be doenw ith it. Hopefully some day i will be able to. It will be good to see what you get from the beans you guys made yourselves! :thumb:

Love it!

Keep the videos coming.

I'd recommend plugging in a headset with mic. We'll be able to hear your sexy voice better. .

I wish I recorded more video clips of Cat's progress.
Lol just saw this @VexGrows if u think that’s sexy u shud see his bush lol that sounded so gay Vex :high-five:

Geez, not whining or anything but I had to put on some sun screen to go out and clean up fallen limbs out of my yard. Scratched my arms too since it was so warm I could only wear a T-shirt. Then of course in a few nights back into the upper 20s.

And on a more Nuclear topic, the saga continues as the breeding project will also continue. These are the product of a viability test that went well

Wanted to thank all the sponsors of 420 Magazine contests, Mars got a sweet light in our hands, geopot and terpinator hooked us up with some geopots and some terpinator, cks and gorilla came through with some awesome beans, Magical Butter hooked it up and we made some canna cakes and caps, 420 Mag goodies, cones and stickers and a big jar, shirt and lighter, thanks to 420 Mag staff, we had fun!

Back
Top Bottom