3rd First Grow Into Bud & A Couple Of Questions

Desertrat60

As my title says "I'm into my 3 rd. First Grow" Number one got killed by who knows what , second was thrips and mites from the bagged soil I used . My wife got me a killer composter that holds 80-90 gal. soil mix . I used "Vics Soil Mix" from here . I put them to Bud on March 30th. after 12 weeks of Veg. and they're on a 12/12 .
They are still vegging like crazy but have tiny buds (pea size) forming . How can I slow these things down ?
They've grown 5" to 36" in the last week .
Top ?
FIMM ?
Some LST to get the girls in line ?
My room is rocked 4'w. x 8'l x 6.5"h , lined with mylar and foil faced vapor barrier with 2 450 led lights

Can I give them a full 24 hr. dark period when I'm already into my 12/12 ? I've lost 2 grows , so I guess I'm paranoid .

Re: 3 rd. "First Grow" Into Bud and a couple of ?

They've grown over 30" in a week? Pics?
Why do you want to put them in 24 hours of darkness?

Lst and supercropping can help a bit. If you're in need of real control you can put a scrog screen on.

Re: 3 rd. "First Grow" Into Bud and a couple of ?

They've grown over 30" in a week? Pics?
Why do you want to put them in 24 hours of darkness?

Lst and supercropping can help a bit. If you're in need of real control you can put a scrog screen on.
Thanks Weaselcracker . I was a bit lit last night when I posted this . They grew over 4" since March 30th . I just found out one is going Hermie on me , it's got balls and pistils unless they are going to grow with those dense little balls within the buds that I see on the local dispensary website . &^*^%$&%#&# !!!!!! I guess I pulled the only male out too soon . I'll be trying the LST soon . I'm a bit frustrated now . It's supposed to be Sour Diesel from Oregon beans .

Back
Top Bottom