3rd Generation Custom Strain - Gilligan's Island Grow 2014

doobieman21

What strain is it? Parents of the 3 plants have the same father, different mothers. 2 strain types, 1 strain is blue mystic/unknown sativa from nirvana, the other two are the children of Khufu & Isis (2124) & Apollo
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flower
If in Veg... For how long? 18 days
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Potting soil + coco filler
If soil... What size pot? 5 gal pots
Size of light? 2 6500K 240 W HydroFarm CFL Lights, 4 2700 65W lamps
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 90-95 degrees in the day, 70-75 at night
Any Pests? Nothing so far
How often are you watering? Every 2 or 3 days, depending on when the plants get thirsty

So this is my 4th official grow. The last two were both successful and this particular grow is extremely special to me because it is the first time that every seed planted are 100% seeds I created myself. Then lineage began when I combined a dominican strain with an American strain. The seeds from that combination I named "21/24." The next grow I combined 2124 with an unknown sativa seed from nirvana which I named Apollo. Apollo also impregnated one of the blue Mystic fem seeds I had from nirvana as well. This generation is the children from both of those combinations. Two of the original 2124 strain had kids, Khafre and Isis. The blue Mystic plant was Horus. This grow I have 3 fems and 1 Male. I used the male (2124/Apollo) to impregnate two of the 3 plants. The khafre/Apollo strain is a small sturdy plant that smells like HEAVEN. It's not frosty with the trics but it's a beautiful happy high.. I named her Cleopatra. Next is the other 21/24 strain, she wants to grow really tall like her mom so I have to LST and crop those in the future. Her name is Daiana. The last plant is the blue Mystic/Apollo mix. Grows like a Christmas tree, neutral smell wants to grow to about 4 ft. I'm happy that I will be able to continue that blue Mystic strain, I only purchased 5 of them and it took forever to receive!! I named that plant Aphrodite. So now I'm working on saving as many seeds as possible. My goal is to be able to grow 100% females next year and not have to worry about seeds. I want to know what growing and I want to nail down the consistencies/Inconcistiences for each strain. I have a lot of work to do but the process excites me. I love knowing that the plants I have come from other plants that I knew as well. I will post pics in a bit. For all the guys who have helped me get to this point I appreciate your advice and help without you guys I would still be a novice. I feel now that I have at least graduated to apprentice!!!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom